New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices
Ranked #21 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Bossier City
“My second visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

This is my second time to stay here at Crossland in Bossier City. My first visit was very enjoyable. My last visit lasted over six months and the friendly service i got is what brought me back this time.The manager, Katelyn, the assistant manager Andrew, The maintenance supervisor James and the entire staff are so friendly and helpful. They strive to assist you in any way possible in a courteous and friendly manner.Being older and somewhat set in my ways I have made some requests that are out of the ordinary and the entire staff was there to see to my wants and needs. This is something that most other motels would scoff at. I will gladly recommend this motel to anyone who wants a pleasant stay.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank George K
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel and for recognizing the efforts of our staff, specifically Katelyn, Andrew and James. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Dayton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Excellent location and great weekly rates. This is where we stay when we are in town on business. The hotel has restaurants and shopping with in walking distance. The staff is excellent and was very willing to accommodate any concerns I had during my stay. The room was very clean with weekly cleanings. Any time I needed clean towels I just took my towels to the office and got clean ones with no extra charge. While my husband was at work I stay at the hotel and it was a safe place to be. The on site landry was very convenient and clean. My husband and I have stayed at other extended stay hotels and i have to say that every city I stay in I look for Crossland or one of their other hotels.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.

Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Good location and excellent rate over holiday weekend. Booked two rooms. One was a renovated two bed double room. It had new carpeting, flat screen TV and brand new modern furniture. Unfortunately, the kitchen and bathroom were not renovated and in rather poor condition. Also note that the kitchen only has a under counter fridge and not a full size unit. Second room was the least expensive double studio room possible. This unit was unrenovated. It has the same kitchen and bath as the other but older furnishings with scratches and dents. If you are the type of person who demands brand new, pristine accommodations, you will not be happy here. If you are staying just a night or two and don't want to pay high casino rates, this would suffice. I must point out that the staff was excellent and very willing to accommodate and resolve any concerns within their control. Location was also convenient to many restaurants as well as a grocery store and K-Mart across the street. Casinos less than 10 minutes away via I-20. Fellow guests were quiet and we felt safe at the property.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank JKNY329_10
, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this review, July 13, 2012
Thanks for the review. We are in the process of updating properties and rooms across the country so hearing the positive feedback on our efforts means a lot. We look forward to hosting you again in the very near future!
San Jose, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

If you want a nice clean studio at a reasonable price I would recommend this Bossier city location. Main positive: Quite comfortable room, location close to fast food (MacDonald's, etc ) and Casinos about five miles alway. Negatives: My room was small (all the rooms appear to be about 80% the size of an average hotel room). I missed not having an ice machine available and took 4 hours to freeze ice tray in mini-refrigerator provided. Overall, very good value

Room Tip: You get best price if you book using Priceline.com
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this review, June 5, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Crossland Shreveport - Bossier City. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Bossier City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

If you are wondering where old fashioned customer service went, then come here. I have stayed here for almost 6 months and am very satisfied. Manager: Kaitlyn and asst. mgr. Andrew have been great. The very few problems or questions i have had were answered or taken care of immediately. Room is comfortable and motel is quiet. Rooms walkways and grounds are kept clean. Staff is professional and helpful. Even the housekeeping personell are great. Would reccomend to anyone.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Dear George,

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Crossland Shreveport - Bossier City. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
White Hall, Arkansas, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

nice friendly people, cozy bed to sleep in, very accommodating with the stove, minifridge, and microwave and last but not least.. affordable :) next time we take a trip to the shreveport/bossier area, we will book with crossland.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you very much for your nice review of Crossland Shreveport - Bossier City. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back!
Riverside, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012

I had a very great experience staying here! The rooms were clean and had everything I needed for my month during relocation. It's in a really great area with a lot of things in walking distance and a short driving distance to fun attractions. All of the staff were super friendly and helpful during my stay and making it feel like a home away from home. I definitly reccomend this place to friends traveling to that area. All of the reviews I read made me leary of staying there, but the staff seemed too nice on the phone for there to be problems like other reviewers put. I had no problems during my stay at all and couldn't see any of the bad reviews being at all legitimate. I hope this helps!!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank Karla D
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this review, March 8, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Crossland Shreveport - Bossier City. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.