Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City
Ranked #20 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Dayton, Texas
“Excellent stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Excellent location and great weekly rates. This is where we stay when we are in town on business. The hotel has restaurants and shopping with in walking distance. The staff is excellent and was very willing to accommodate any concerns I had during my stay. The room was very clean with weekly cleanings. Any time I needed clean towels I just took my towels to the office and got clean ones with no extra charge. While my husband was at work I stay at the hotel and it was a safe place to be. The on site landry was very convenient and clean. My husband and I have stayed at other extended stay hotels and i have to say that every city I stay in I look for Crossland or one of their other hotels.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Good location and excellent rate over holiday weekend. Booked two rooms. One was a renovated two bed double room. It had new carpeting, flat screen TV and brand new modern furniture. Unfortunately, the kitchen and bathroom were not renovated and in rather poor condition. Also note that the kitchen only has a under counter fridge and not a full size unit. Second room was the least expensive double studio room possible. This unit was unrenovated. It has the same kitchen and bath as the other but older furnishings with scratches and dents. If you are the type of person who demands brand new, pristine accommodations, you will not be happy here. If you are staying just a night or two and don't want to pay high casino rates, this would suffice. I must point out that the staff was excellent and very willing to accommodate and resolve any concerns within their control. Location was also convenient to many restaurants as well as a grocery store and K-Mart across the street. Casinos less than 10 minutes away via I-20. Fellow guests were quiet and we felt safe at the property.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank JKNY329_10
, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this review, July 13, 2012
Thanks for the review. We are in the process of updating properties and rooms across the country so hearing the positive feedback on our efforts means a lot. We look forward to hosting you again in the very near future!
San Jose, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

If you want a nice clean studio at a reasonable price I would recommend this Bossier city location. Main positive: Quite comfortable room, location close to fast food (MacDonald's, etc ) and Casinos about five miles alway. Negatives: My room was small (all the rooms appear to be about 80% the size of an average hotel room). I missed not having an ice machine available and took 4 hours to freeze ice tray in mini-refrigerator provided. Overall, very good value

Room Tip: You get best price if you book using Priceline.com
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this review, June 5, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Crossland Shreveport - Bossier City. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Bossier City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

If you are wondering where old fashioned customer service went, then come here. I have stayed here for almost 6 months and am very satisfied. Manager: Kaitlyn and asst. mgr. Andrew have been great. The very few problems or questions i have had were answered or taken care of immediately. Room is comfortable and motel is quiet. Rooms walkways and grounds are kept clean. Staff is professional and helpful. Even the housekeeping personell are great. Would reccomend to anyone.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
, General Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Dear George,

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Crossland Shreveport - Bossier City. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
White Hall, Arkansas, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

nice friendly people, cozy bed to sleep in, very accommodating with the stove, minifridge, and microwave and last but not least.. affordable :) next time we take a trip to the shreveport/bossier area, we will book with crossland.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you very much for your nice review of Crossland Shreveport - Bossier City. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back!
Riverside, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012

I had a very great experience staying here! The rooms were clean and had everything I needed for my month during relocation. It's in a really great area with a lot of things in walking distance and a short driving distance to fun attractions. All of the staff were super friendly and helpful during my stay and making it feel like a home away from home. I definitly reccomend this place to friends traveling to that area. All of the reviews I read made me leary of staying there, but the staff seemed too nice on the phone for there to be problems like other reviewers put. I had no problems during my stay at all and couldn't see any of the bad reviews being at all legitimate. I hope this helps!!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank Karla D
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Shreveport - Bossier City, responded to this review, March 8, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Crossland Shreveport - Bossier City. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Bossier City, Louisiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2011

My husband was stationed at Barksdale AFB in July, but we had to do the whole military moving process, so my young daughters and I didn't come until August. We needed to find a place to stay for two weeks, until we could get into our new apartment. We were excited about finding this hotel, because the price range was great, it had two beds (which would fit all four of us), a small kitchen table, and kitchenette. Since we were there two weeks the little stove top, and small fridge were a big plus for us staying here. When we first got there there was a few MASSIVE crickets in the room. Being from the north, we had never seen a cricket so big! We got rid of them and forgot about it though. As the nights went on we were all getting little bite on us, mainly on myself and my youngest daughter. We had spent a lot of time fishing so we thought it could have been from that. So we wrote that off just like the crickets. Well, I am an insomniac, so all of my family would go to sleep and I would be up for hours. It would be dark (except for the bathroom light on) and totally quiet. Thats when I realized, when the lights are out, and everyones silten the roaches come out. I cant tell you how many I killed!!! All over the kitchen area. I killed a lot of big one, but there were hundreds of little babies. So gross. On top of that, about three days before we left we got a call that someone would be coming in to check for bugs, they totally tore the room apart with us there looking for them. When I mentioned the cockroaches, they said they were there for bedbugs, but I guess they found nothing. Two days after that, my husband had left for work, and my daughters were asleep, when I felt something pinch my arm. I was half asleep so I smacked my arm, but didnt really pay attention to it. Then all of a sudden I felt something tickling the hairs on my arm, around where I smacked it. I looked down and it was a bedbug! Thats when it clicked why we were getting so many bites. The management tried to convince me that it wasnt. Which was absolutely ridiculous!!! They did tell me however that they recently had a bedbug issue in the room next to us. The whole thing was disgusting. We paid a good amount of money, to stay in a place INFESTED with cockroaches, all while being bitten by bedbugs! They did however send all of our clothes to the dry cleaner, but that should absolutely be expected whereas I didn't bring the bedbugs in there, and if I brought them to my brand new apartment, I would have lost it. We asked for any kind of compensation, yet none was given. I don't recommend this place at all!!!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family