“Very Nice Hampton!”

Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City
Ranked #11 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Hampton Inns can sometime widely vary in quality. This particular hotel does it right.

Check-in was quick and friendly. The hotel was of average Hampton size and quality. Furnishings were maintained and the room seemed very clean.

The location seems to be in a somewhat sketchy area of Shreveport/Bossier, but most of Shreveport/Bossier is sketchy, so this probably isn't worse than most others. The casinos on the river are just a couple minutes away by car.

Breakfast was good and the lobby was very accommodating, even for the larger group we were travelling with.

Overall, a nice Hampton experience. Recommended.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Gary T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2014

Dear EskimoTony,

Thank you for your recent visit to the "Heart of Bossier". I am glad to hear that our hotel accommodation's and staff met your expectation's.

I hope you will return to soon to the property.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Great hotel, very clean. Staff was excellent, accessible room had everything I needed (roll in shower, room to maneuver wheelchair. I would stay at this hotel again and highly recommend it to anyone traveling in the Shreveport/Bossier City area.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gary T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Dear James D,

I wanted to thank you for stopping by the Hampton Inn-Bossier City, LA and posting your review. I'm glad we were able to meet your expections and provide you with the best accommodations.

We look forward to seeing you again hopefully, in the near future. Please let us know if there is anything you need on your next visit to make your visit to our hotel and as memorable as possible.

Very truly yours,

Reviewed May 31, 2014

We arrived during the Friday afternoon hospitality gathering. Check in was a breeze and they were serving Arbita strawberry lager. Nice after a long road trip. Breakfast on both days was great, the rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff went above and beyond expectations in making sure we were pleased with the stay.

• Stayed: May 2014
Gary T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Dear Tblackwel,

Thank you for your recent stay and posting your review. I'm glad you arrived just in time for our evening social hour. This is a weekly reception honored for a guest on Monday-Thursday from 5pm to 6:30pm. Likewise, I'm glad that you found our accommodation's and staff toyour liking.

I hope you will visit again soon.

Gary Theus and Team

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Visiting area for a mini family reunion and the Mudbug Festival. My three night stay was uneventful. The room was clean and well appointed each day. The morning breakfast was above average and the staff friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear Thebigoaj,

Thank you for your recent stay and posting such an awesome review. It's always a fantastic time to visit the Shreveport/Bossier City, LA, but you definitely chose the right travel dates. Mudbug Festival attracts many visitors from all over and I'm glad you we're able to attend.

More importantly, I'm glad to hear that you a wonderful experience here at our property. I look forward to seeing you again next year at Mudbug if not sooner:)

Reviewed May 29, 2014

This was by far one of my best stay at a hotel. Keep up the good work staff. The servic was great, the overall exsperience was just awsome. I strongley reccomend this hotel to anyone coming to the Boosier area.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Robert J

Dear Robert J,

Thank you for recent visit to the property. As General Manger, I could not have received a greater review than the one you have posted! Our team members strive to provide an excellent service to our guest each and every time they walk through the door.

I hope you will return soon to the "Heart of Bossier" in your future endeavors.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

If you are looking for a clean and comfortable night stay, with great staff and a good quick breakfast, this is the place to stay. The front desk was more than gracious with changes to our reservation and were helpful in pointing us in the right direction for a fun weekend getaway. Will stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Rodney K,

Seems as if you had a blast during your stay here at the Hampton Inn Shreveport-Bossier City, LA. I do appreciate you stopping by to enjoy our finest hotel accommodations and hospitality of our staff.

I do look forward to seeing you again soon!

Gary Theus- General Manager

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We had a great time here. Breakfast was wonderful. The outdoor pool was nice. They only had smoking rooms left and i don't smoke so the smell bothered me a little. Overall customer service was excellent.

• Stayed: May 2014
Gary T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Dear Poohgirl_12,

Thank you for your recent stay at the property. I'm sorry that our only availability during your visit was smoking only. I appreciate your compliments about our hotel accommodation's.

I do hope to see you back at the property in the near future.

Gary Theus-General Manager