WINNER WONDERLAND

GreenLeadersBronze level
Albany, United States
“Great Hotel!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

This hotel is beautiful. The rooms were beautiful and spacious and the mattress was VERY comfortable. The décor is uplifting and makes you happy. The staff is friendly and professional. Continental breakfast was good not as great as a GREAT hotel should have. It's about 3-4 miles from the major casinos and the Boardwalk. Very convenient.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Shelly W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Frank C.,
This is Shelly, director of sales, and on behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel! We are very happy that you appreciate the hard work that went into designing our newly renovated guest rooms. I also appreciate your feedback about the breakfast and we apologize that it was not as great as the rest of your stay. We have revisited our breakfast offerings to ensure all items are fresh and delicious for every guest. We hope you’ll give us another shot on your next visit. We’ll save a seat for you at the breakfast table.

Shelly Williams, Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Shreveport, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

Based on the hotel fullness it behoove the Hampton to put me in another Hilton property, because based on my profile. I shouldn't been in that situation where my 4 day stay was by the elevator. To where I was smelling kitchen food each night of my stay. But in all fairness management did provide me with 10,000 points. At less a compromise was made.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Shelly W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Dear Ivory H,

As the director of sales at this hotel, I’d like to thank you for staying with us last week. I am sorry that you were unhappy with the location of the room in which you stayed and the sounds and smells of breakfast that came along with it. I deeply regret that you had such a poor experience while at our hotel. We are committed to our guests’ satisfaction and have addressed the importance of profile selections with our team. We will take every measure to ensure that this doesn’t happen again. We hope you’ll give us another shot on your next visit so you can experience a relaxing and comfortable stay at our property. Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do to make your next stay with us feel more like home.

Shelly Williams, Director of Sales
Tyler, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

Would definitely stay again. The room was clean and the bedding clean. The bed was wonderful. The bathroom was clean and lots of towels freshly folded. We had no problem. We had a wonderful stay and we enjoyed the boardwalk. If you like to shop and eat you will love the boardwalk or if you just want to walk to keep in shape hangout at the boardwalk.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Shelly W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Dear Dorothy T,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. Also, thank you for noticing the cleanliness of our rooms. Our housekeeping staff takes pride in their jobs – and I will let them know that you appreciated their efforts. It’s our pleasure to offer you great Hampton service, and I’m glad to hear you enjoyed your time at the nearby Louisiana Boardwalk.
Thanks again for choosing to stay with us and for reviewing our hotel. I hope you can come back for another visit soon.

Hope to see you soon!
Shelly & your friends at the Hampton Inn Shreveport/Bossier City
Baton Rouge, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

We arrived really late to the hotel. Upon entering the hotel, we were immediately greeted with a warm and friendly smile. We stay at Hampton Inn's everywhere we travel, and I most say we truly felt welcomed at this hotel. Can't wait to get back up in there area so we can stay with them again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Christopher G,
I’m Shelly, director of sales at the Hampton Inn Shreveport/Bossier City. Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us. We like to think that great customer service is what sets a hotel apart and I am glad you felt welcomed during your stay with us. The next time you travel to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again.

Many thanks,
Shelly & the entire team at Hampton Inn Shreveport/Bossier City
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

I always use Hampton Inns for my points but this is the first time I have stayed at this location, the front desk staff has outstanding customers service and even offer me a cold beer as I was checking in, I am sorry i do not remember her name but I am sure the whole front desk staff is outstanding. The rooms are very clean and large. And the value was just outstanding!! Under $90.00!!!!!!!! The breakfast was very good with a lot of options for a free breakfast this was outstanding!!!!! The only problem i had was trying to locate the hotel since the hotel is on a service road i just recommend to make sure you have the hotel phone number and the staff will be more than happy to give you directions

Room Tip: I truly believe all rooms are good because the hotel is not on the highway
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Dear Tuckerjohn,
This is Shelly Williams, director of sales for the Hampton Inn Shreveport/Bossier City. Thanks so much for your positive review! I am glad you were happy with our hotel value and our staff! And I’m thrilled you enjoyed the hot breakfast choices. I’ll be sure to pass along your feedback to our front desk staff, as well.

When your travels take you to Shreveport/Bossier City again, we’d be honored to have you stay with us again.

All the best,
Shelly
San Diego
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

If you have no other reason to visit Bossier City,it is for the pleasure of staying at this property.
The friendly,competent employees went above and beyond their duty to assure our comfort.
I liked having access to beverages and fruit bowl all day or night.
Anytime access to the desktop computer in lobby was convenient for us.
Rooms are quiet and clean;bed is comfy and their rates are reasonable.

Room Tip: Room 122 is convenient to parking lot. We heard no noise from neighbors or hallway traffic.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Shelly W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Dear SanDiegoEl,

This is Shelly Williams, director of sales for Hampton Inn Shreveport/Bossier City, and I want to thank you for choosing our hotel while visiting our great city! Thank you for leaving this great review and the room tip about room 122 is wonderful advice for any other travelers who may be reading this. We strive to ensure every guest is treated as a guest in our home and being friendly and helpful is central to our goal of exceeding guest expectations. Thank you, again, and we hope to have you stay with us again soon.

Yours in hospitality,
Shelly Williams
Charleston, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

This is an excellent hotel with a superb staff of polite and friendly people. The hotel is clean, centrally located, and easy to use. We had a fine stay there and couldn't have wanted for anything better.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Richard N.,

On behalf of the entire team at Hampton Inn Bossier City, thank you for the lovely compliment! We are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and hope that we will see you again on your next trip to Shreveport/Bossier City!

Until next time,