“Excellent Hotel”

Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City
Ranked #11 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We arrived really late to the hotel. Upon entering the hotel, we were immediately greeted with a warm and friendly smile. We stay at Hampton Inn's everywhere we travel, and I most say we truly felt welcomed at this hotel. Can't wait to get back up in there area so we can stay with them again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Shelly W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Dear Christopher G,
I’m Shelly, director of sales at the Hampton Inn Shreveport/Bossier City. Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us. We like to think that great customer service is what sets a hotel apart and I am glad you felt welcomed during your stay with us. The next time you travel to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again.

Many thanks,
Shelly & the entire team at Hampton Inn Shreveport/Bossier City

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I always use Hampton Inns for my points but this is the first time I have stayed at this location, the front desk staff has outstanding customers service and even offer me a cold beer as I was checking in, I am sorry i do not remember her name but I am sure the whole front desk staff is outstanding. The rooms are very clean and large. And the value was just outstanding!! Under $90.00!!!!!!!! The breakfast was very good with a lot of options for a free breakfast this was outstanding!!!!! The only problem i had was trying to locate the hotel since the hotel is on a service road i just recommend to make sure you have the hotel phone number and the staff will be more than happy to give you directions

Room Tip: I truly believe all rooms are good because the hotel is not on the highway
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Dear Tuckerjohn,
This is Shelly Williams, director of sales for the Hampton Inn Shreveport/Bossier City. Thanks so much for your positive review! I am glad you were happy with our hotel value and our staff! And I’m thrilled you enjoyed the hot breakfast choices. I’ll be sure to pass along your feedback to our front desk staff, as well.

When your travels take you to Shreveport/Bossier City again, we’d be honored to have you stay with us again.

All the best,
Shelly

Reviewed May 25, 2013

If you have no other reason to visit Bossier City,it is for the pleasure of staying at this property.
The friendly,competent employees went above and beyond their duty to assure our comfort.
I liked having access to beverages and fruit bowl all day or night.
Anytime access to the desktop computer in lobby was convenient for us.
Rooms are quiet and clean;bed is comfy and their rates are reasonable.

Room Tip: Room 122 is convenient to parking lot. We heard no noise from neighbors or hallway traffic.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Shelly W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Dear SanDiegoEl,

This is Shelly Williams, director of sales for Hampton Inn Shreveport/Bossier City, and I want to thank you for choosing our hotel while visiting our great city! Thank you for leaving this great review and the room tip about room 122 is wonderful advice for any other travelers who may be reading this. We strive to ensure every guest is treated as a guest in our home and being friendly and helpful is central to our goal of exceeding guest expectations. Thank you, again, and we hope to have you stay with us again soon.

Yours in hospitality,

Reviewed May 24, 2013

This is an excellent hotel with a superb staff of polite and friendly people. The hotel is clean, centrally located, and easy to use. We had a fine stay there and couldn't have wanted for anything better.

Dear Richard N.,

On behalf of the entire team at Hampton Inn Bossier City, thank you for the lovely compliment! We are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and hope that we will see you again on your next trip to Shreveport/Bossier City!

Until next time,

Reviewed May 19, 2013

The staff was very professional and the Manager is exceptional! Yashica is very cordial each time I stay there. I will visit again it is my hotel of choice when I visit the Port City! The bed hugs you and there are plenty of pillows. I felt like I was in a familiar bed. The hotel is very clean and breakfast was so fulfilling...

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Shelly W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear Monica G.,

I would like to thank you, on behalf of the Hampton Inn team, for the nice review you have written! I will be sure to share your feedback with Yashica, as well as the rest of our staff. Yashica is a great asset to our hotel and I am happy to hear she was able to assist you. Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn on Gould Drive and we hope to have you back with us again soon!

With many thanks,

Shelly Williams and the Hampton Team

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Everything about this hotel is great. From the friendly staff to the clean rooms. We were always greeted with a smile from everyone we encountered, and our housekeeping attendant was always happy in assisting us. We'll always stay at this hotel when in the Bossier City area.

Dear Verdia H.,

This is Shelly, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit to our property! Thank you for the great feedback and I will be sure to share it with our team. Being surrounded with smiling faces makes it easy to love working at Hampton Inn on Gould Drive. Thank you again for taking the time to write a review and we look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Best regards,

Shelly Williams and the Hampton Inn team

Reviewed May 8, 2013

The staff is very professional and cordial. I was shocked that the receptionists remember us from our stay in January. She greeted me by my last name. This hotel is very clean; I guess that's why we keep coming back (and the staff is pretty darn amazing).

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Shelly W, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Shreveport / Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Dear Annette W.,

From our entire staff, thank you for choosing our hotel to host you during your visits to Shreveport/Bossier City! I am glad that you had the opportunity to visit us now that the renovations that were taking place in January are complete. Thank you for the lovely comment about our amazing staff; however, it is easy to remember our friendliest guests.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon,