“Stay at your own risk...”

La Quinta Inn Bossier City
Ranked #20 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Reviewed May 31, 2014

We are frequent guests of La Quintas across the country and are normally satisfied.. This was the worst nights stay I have EVER had at a hotel!! First off, it was dirty. The sheets and comforter had blood stains on them, but the worst was the LOUD bass and music. By midnight we were fed up. I called the front desk and reported it. She said she would handle it. 30 mins later I called again bc it had not stopped. Told her that I was going to call the police unless it was addressed. The response was for her to bang on MY door at 1am. It was awful. We did not sleep at all.. (And I sleep with ear plugs and a sound machine!!) The next morning at check out they acting like they didn't and then informed us it was the dance club behind the hotel!!! No one brought this up til checkout.
We were told the manager would call to talk to us. THAT NEVER HAPPENED!! I would not wish this hotel on my worst enemy...

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lori L

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Everything that could go wrong went wrong! Checked in signed for the rooms I reserved but when I walked in the room it was wrong. Went to tell the front desk and they told me I didn't reserve it on time. Which was a lie because on my print out I had a king and double and they end up giving me two doubles. Was told the manager would contact me and the manager never did. To add to the issue they charged me for a King.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Adelie A
Reviewed May 27, 2014

After making a reservation, driving for 6 hours for a family emergency we were told the LaQuinta website had overbooked the motel and we did not have a room even though we had a confirmation in hand and had paid in full. All we got was that the same thing had happened to three other potential guests that same afternoon and a "bless your heart" but nothing they could do. The desk clerk had no idea where we might even look for a room in the area. There also seems to be no manager on site - at least that is what we were told. And the charges - three days later are STILL showing on my account - for a room we didn't even have!! I have left messages and no one has bothered to return my calls. I had to sit in their parking lot in 89 degree temps to find another hotel in the area. Anyone considering this motel should just go ahead and call the Hilton Garden right across the street, as they are more than happy to help and have accommodations.

Room Tip: Go some where else!! They will take your money and not have a room when you get there.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Teri L
Reviewed May 27, 2014

As others have written the internet is bad in most of the rooms. Works great in lobby. Front desk clerk said I was the only one who was having a problem but other guests were complaining too. If you need to use the internet in your room I would stay somewhere else.
Older property with new bedding, linens, and carpet. Average breakfast. Decent area. Internet was my only complaint.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tangojohnDallas
Reviewed May 7, 2014

This is an older property but don't let that fool you. It borders a residential area and I never have any problems here. I stay here every time I travel to the Bossier City area and will continue to. There are other comparable hotels in the area like the casinos during the week but they can not provide the quality level of service this hotel gives.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Joseph B
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Terrible experience. Especially when you arrive late and are very tired. All I wanted was to take a bath, lay down and watch TV and sleep. There was no soap or shampoo so I had to get re-dress and go and get supplies. Once I took a bath, I layed down to watch TV. The remote did not work. The shower curtain had mold and the room smelled.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Nice hotel; quiet area; parking can be tight for larger vehicles; nice breakfast; no elevator; Nice location off I-20; several restaurants nearby; comfortable beds; large rooms; nice hotel staff; nice landscaping; hotel staff was very accommodating and knowledgeable; liked receiving text notifying me when my room was ready.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends