All reviews shuttle service front desk room was clean putting green free shuttle business trip family reunion very nice hotel fitness center would definitely stay here again a great stay enjoyed our stay complimentary breakfast home away from home hgi property shreveport
Reviewed November 23, 2017

Overall I’m very disappointed in my stay. The first room I was given was terrible. The room was very unclean and not suitable. Management was nonexistent therefore I don’t feel that I was made whole. I will most likely find another hotel on my next stay. Sorry

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Menda D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

I am sorry that your experience with us was not one that will bring you back. We always have a manager on staff, so I apologize that you were not met with one when you came to the front desk to share your concerns. Our housekeeping staff works very hard at their job to make sure each room is clean and does a very good job. I'm sorry that the room was not up to your standards. Please accept our sincere apologies.

Reviewed November 16, 2017

Clean rooms, good service, and very nice lobby. We have stayed here for several years during business trips during the weekend and it is always a great place to stay. The lobby is very large for guest and friends to sit and visit if needed. The walk-in shower inside the rooms are wonderful!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sandra H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I am not sure how we missed your review in November but wanted to be sure to thank you for being our guest and for the nice review. We hope you have a chance to visit again.

Reviewed November 4, 2017

The room was clean. The beds were clean and the lobby was awesome. Breakfast is not included, which isn't so great when you're paying so much for the hotel, still worth it though, because the hotels in Shreveport/bossier pale in comparison. Trust me this is the best value for the area. The bathroom needed some sprucing and I'm not sure they clean the floors regularly. Still worth it.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Menda D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am glad to hear your enjoyed your stay with us and we appreciate your constructive criticism. If you're traveling in the area again soon, don't hesitate to call us. We would love tohave you back.

Reviewed November 3, 2017

We were at the Hilton Garden Inn in Bossier with a large group with many rooms. The entire staff was pleasant and accommodating. The waitress in the restaurant at breakfast was wonderful to us; even offering to reserve a larger set of tables for the next morning. Rooms were very comfortable and clean. The reception area had enough room for us to sit and talk. All in all, a very nice stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your positive comments! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help yuou with in the future.

Reviewed October 30, 2017

We enjoyed our stay here. The hotel was clean and comfortable. Breakfast is not included in the room rate, and for 2 people price, including tip runs in excess of $25.00. Food is good, and of course, the convenience of it being right there. Coffee is not available after breakfast service is finished at 10:00 (weekdays) or 11:00 (weekends) - that would be a nice addition.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Menda D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Thank you for your review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I will let our Food and Beverage Director know about you recommendation of having the coffee out after breakfast. While it's not a requirement by brand, it might be something they would like to do. We hope we see you again in the future!