“Personal Experience”

Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City
Ranked #5 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Reviewed November 14, 2013

My wife and I were extremely satisfied with the hotel facility. The room and furnishings were new, fresh, large,comfortable and refreshing. We were completely satisfied and will utilize Hilton Garden Inn again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sandra H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Thank you for selecting our hotel for your recent stay in Bossier City. We are happy to hear that you were extremely satisfied with the hotel facility. You made our day by saying you would be back again! We would be honored to have you stay with us again and appreciate your positive review very much.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Excellent value, location, quality of facility and services. Staff was professional; helpful and very friendly. Elevator had a problem but staff had it up and operational again within a few minutes. Selections offered at restaurant were very good.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sandra H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

We are glad your first visit to our hotel was a good experience! Thank you for your taking time to share details about your stay.

All reviews, good and bad, are shared with our staff. We strive for 100% satisfaction but from time to time an issue such as the elevator glitch will occur. When that is the case, our goals is to resolve with mimimal inconveniece for our guests. It was good to hear that was the case and that the issue did not impact your stay.

Finally, we appreciate you giving us high marks for quality, value, service and location. We strive to offer the best possible service and product in the market. Knowing that we met your expectations in these areas means a great deal to us. Please come back to visit again soon!

Reviewed November 12, 2013

The hotel was great and the staff was outstanding. The only problem I experienced was a soft bed which caused back discomfort throughout my stay. Other than the soft bed, everything else was very enjoyable.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at our hotel. I am sorry the bed was softer than you prefer. We are glad that otherwise, your stay was enjoyable and hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I stayed three nights at the Hilton Garden Inn. It is a beautiful, non-smoking and non-pet hotel which is what I prefer. I arrived after having had no sleep the night before and driving about 7 hours before I got to the hotel. Margarita at the front desk was divine. Southern hospitality at its best. I can't remember the name of the wonderful gentleman who, seeing my energy depleted state, loaded all of my luggage (and it was a lot) onto a cart and delivered it to my room. I had not eaten for hours, and the staff saw to it that I received a special of the day plate and delivered it to my room for me. The room was quiet, well-appointed and spacious. The housekeeping was excellent. They also have a van available to transport guests to the local casinos and hot spots, but as I was there visiting family, I did not use this service. I was given extra towel, fresh coffee was made in the lobby for me at night, and they serve lemonade free all day in addition to coffee. And the price? Well, let's just say that two nights after I left I stayed in a dump for $50 more than I paid for the Hilton Garden Inn. There is a lot of parking and food service almost throughout the day (except 1-4?). I will definitely go back there on my return trip. Thanks to the cook who served up great food on my first day and to the server who helped get it up to my room. It was my first time ever eating chicken fried steak and it was delicious. I can't say enough good things about this hotel. It is top-notch, down home hospitality in an elegant and service oriented setting. One of my top ten, for sure. Stay here and you won't regret it. Enjoy the pool and the food; take it all in and savor it, as it is the exception to hotels in my opinion. A+, AAA, Exquisite!

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor overlooking the other smaller building roofs......I know it sounds odd, but t...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

First, thank you very much for selecting our hotel for your recent stay. We are glad that you were pleased with your visit and greatly appreciate your kind remarks about the service received from our staff. Making our guests stay exceptional is our goal. It is very nice to hear that you had such positive interaction with many of our team members.

The best part is that you intend to return. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

My husband and I stayed here overnight for a weekend getaway. We were within a minute or two to the boardwalk and casinos and received excellent hospitality by the staff. The room was very clean and the bed extremely comfortable. We will definitely stay here and recommend this hotel to our friends and family.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sandra H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

We appreciate you taking time to share your experience at our hotel. It was nice to hear that you and your husband had an enjoyable weekend stay and that you were pleasantly surprised with the location, service and amenities. Also, your recommendation to friends and family means a lot to us! Thank you.

We would be honored to have you return as our guests again in the future.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Nice hotel with a comfortable feel. Free shuttle service to casinos was a definite plus; I think it runs until 2am. Despite there being a high school reunion (or some large get together), the hotel was quiet and did not seem crowded.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Sandra H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Thanks for staying with us this weekend! We are glad you were able to use the shuttle service and hope you had a great visit to our area.

Also, we appreicate the nice comments about our hotel and hope you can stay with us again in the future. Thanks for your business!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

This was an awesome hotel experience. I was very satisfied with all of the amenities and cleanliness of the hotel. The quality was second to none. Just would have like a complementary breakfast. But other then that it was awesome!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks for trying our hotel and for your very kind review. We are so pleased that we met your expectations.

Also, thanks for your comment regarding breakfast. It gives me a chance to explain our pricing so future guests will understand their options. We do not build the cost of breakfast into our rates. That way, if you don't eat onsite, you don't pay for it. If you know that you will eat at our restaurant, we do offer a bed and breakfast package that provides breakfast daily at a minimal additional fee.

Again, we appreciate your recommendation and look forward to serving you in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bossier City
SpringHill Suites Shreveport-Bossier City / Louisiana Downs
Hilton Shreveport
Hilton Shreveport
#1 of 38 in Shreveport

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City? Share your experiences!