I arrived at 11 pm & to be perfectly honest I was scared. Clientel that night were stumbling drunk, loud booming music coming from the sports bar or country bar on site. Check in , easy & quick enough. Parking used up by the partiers at the bars on site. Our room was upstairs. With gaps around the door frame. The latch safety lock was moved couple of times from the looks of the holes in the door and was useless. It did not catch the door from opening. Our safe was lockedoom was aged as well rust, old caulking, black spots where the mirrors were old. The carpet in the halls and roomwere buckled. BIg stain on carpet in room. A/C was rusted.you get the picture. OLD. Lrg room with table and chairs (2). Another chair disgustingly stained and when we peeled back the bedspread it was filthly on the inside. I really wanted to leave. The next morning we asked for extra towels to cover the chair, told them about the smell in the room and they cleaned our carpet, changes the linens, and the room was much better. Loud music past 2am. Nice pool area and man in charge of breakfast went out of his way to please us. Slim pickings but enough. If things could be upgraded this would be a great place. Appliances, furninture needs replaced. We stayed three nights, staff was very nice not sure I'd stay again with the conditions. Seemed like some folks lived there. Close to AFB, shops and eateries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel in Bossier City, LA, Rodeway Inn near Barksdale AFBThe Rodeway Inn & Suites® At the Casino hotel is ideally located just minutes from a variety of exciting gambling destinations like Sam's Town, Eldorado Resort Casino Shreveport, DiamondJacks Casino & Resort, Boomtown Casino, Horseshoe Bossier City casino and Harrah's Louisiana Downs Casino & Racetrack. This Bossier City, LA hotel is also close to CenturyTel Center arena and Barksdale Air Force Base.Find that must-have item at the Pierre Bossier Mall, featuring more than 70 specialty shops, a 10-restaurant food court and amusement rides for the kids. The nearby Louisiana Boardwalk is one of the state's largest shopping, dining and entertainment districts. Several restaurants and lounges are within walking distance from the hotel. The hotel has two on-site bars.Hotel features and amenities include:Free continental breakfast Free wireless high-speed Internet access Free local calls Outdoor pool and patioExercise room Business travelers will welcome additional conveniences like access to copy and fax services, desks in some rooms and a public computer with Internet access. Meeting and banquet space is available for a variety of functions.All spacious guest rooms at this Bossier City, LA hotel come equipped with cable television. Some rooms feature microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Non-smoking rooms are offered.Ample parking is available on the premises and can accommodate most cars, trucks and buses.The Rodeway Inn & Suites At the Casino hotel offers a great location, affordable rates and southern hospitality in Bossier City. Make your reservations with us today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Rodeway Inn & Suites Bossier City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn And Suites Bossier City
- Rodeway Inn & Suites Bossier City Hotel Bossier City
- Bossier City Rodeway Inn
- Rodeway Inn Bossier City