Tripadvisor

Cafe USA
Order Online
Ranked #44 of 277 Restaurants in Bossier City
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We loved the food and the service was great. Visited with the owner's daughter and she really knows her stuff.. highly recommend

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (25)

Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love walking into this place and seeing all the American Flags. The food is good and fast.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed August 23, 2018

Eat here all the time for lunch. Great chicken fried everything and the breakfast is good too. Prices keep going up but its worth it.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed January 3, 2018

What an enjoyable lunch with friends!

I ordered chicken fried steak, again. It was very good, as was the fried okra. I need to broaden my horizons, but that CF steak is good. Next time.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Very unique inside decoration. Stop here for breakfast saw the reviews and was not disappointed. My order was taken very quickly and breakfast arrived very fast and I wasn’t disappointed at all very good. Only drawback I would give is their coffee but then I’m very fussy about my coffee. Give it a try.

Date of visit: July 2017