“Average, run-of-the-mill BBQ”

Podnuh's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #143 of 241 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Not "bad", but nothing special. Sliced beef a bit dry & tough, OK sausage & turkey. The best thing they serve are the beans. Peach Cobbler not too bad either. It's more of "I need fast food BBQ", but there is MUCH better Q in tis market. Very friendly staff however.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I would recommend the sampler meal here. It consisted of ribs, turkey, hot links and brisket, also comes with 2 sides. The portion of the meal was extremely generous, and yes... so much smokey flavour it didn't even need any sauce (which is there on offer).
Excellent value for money - 2 sampler meals plus 2 drinks came to under $30.
If only they were in Australia, I would be there at least once a week.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

We eat here regularly due to the location of our work. The food is good. There is better Bar-B-Que out there but this place is not bad. However I have seen on a couple of occasions, roaches crawling around. Only once did I see one come across the serveing line. The rest of the time they were on the floor. Now Im not a huge clean freak. Lord knows my most kitchens are cleaner than the one I have at home but I have been told my people in the business that Podnuh's is known for not have pest control on a regular basis. They are more of a company that calls when theres a problem. I believe that once you notice the problem then its to late, the bug have been there for some time. I still choose to eat here atleast once a week simply because the food is good and what doesnt kill you makes you stronger.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Great plate lunch specials during the week. The meat is prepared as you wait- then your sides are self served. Yumm

Reviewed June 6, 2012

If you like fatty pools of grease--this is your spot.