“Hurry Up and Wait”

Waffle House
Ranked #51 of 233 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Smith
“Hurry Up and Wait”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

The Servers are in a big hurry to take your order, but when it's ready, they're too busy yakking at each other to notice, so the food is half cold by the time it gets to me.
The cook didn't seem to know what he was doing. My bacon was only half-cooked and my waffle looked like it had been dropped on the floor. The eggs were fine, the toast was OK (how do you mess up toast, though?). but the hash browns seemed underdone.
When I was ready to pay, the Servers ignored me, continuing with their gab sessions. So I left my money at the cash register and walked away (would they have noticed if I had walked away without paying?).
Two hours down the road, I started having bad gas and stomach cramps. Two more hours, I felt like I had the flu. Four more hours, I felt sick to my stomach. Another four hours and I WAS sick.
Thanks, Waffle House.

Visited March 2014

Minden, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

If you're visiting Louisiana try the food and any Waffle House. The food is great and the prices are even better. They the best T-Bone steaks.

Visited November 2013
northwest LA
“Sunday morning breakfast”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Both of the Waffle Houses are so busy. Always have to wait to a table or chair at the bar.
Once seated, the waitresses are right there to take the drink order and the food is freshly prepared and brought to your table promptly. Reasonably price and a good variety of foods.

Visited June 2013
Santa Barbara, California
“Grease is not a food group”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Oh come on now, the addition of extra oil, grease is not an enhancement to any dish. Left feeling nauseated for a number of reasons.

Visited May 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Fast service, good value”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Our food came to us so quickly. It isn't really a place to linger, but the prices are good and the waffles are tasty.

Visited April 2013