“Great casual eatery”
Review of Good Eats Market

Good Eats Market
Ranked #55 of 238 Restaurants in Bossier City
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Good selection of sandwiches, salads and soups. Especially good chicken salad plus great tomato basil soup. Very popular.

Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Still new to the area and stopped by the place for lunch. I will say that I had the best or at least equal to the Best Chicken Fried Steak Dinner I've ever had. It's rare to find good home cooking like this.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

fresh sandwiches, soups and salads. I've been here multiple times and never had a bad experience!! The po boy's are fine and BLT is hard to pass up. Try it u like it, no joke!!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

They have such a terrific menu. The ingredients are always fresh. I am working my way down the menu so I can be sure and try everything. The only menu item that has not wowed me is the Reuben. The meat is tasty but there is not much of it.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Was pleasantly surprised, food was fresh, good sized portions and tasty. Staff was polite and friendly, good value and quality food, higly recommend!