“poor food”

Joe Cobb Bossier Bar-B-Q
Ranked #100 of 238 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed July 3, 2010

I tried this place the other day and regretted it. I ordered the ribs plate with baked beans and potato salad as sides. The meat on the ribs was dried out and chewy, the sauce was watery and sweet. I tried the beans and it was so sweet I couldn’t eat it. I’m not exaggerating, it was at least twice as sweet as any other BBQ place I’ve been to. The potato salad was alright, actually the best part of the meal but that doesn’t make it worth going back for.

2  Thank JJones808

Reviewed June 15, 2009

I forget about this place, but it has really great bar b que.

3  Thank pinkbarbie23
Reviewed October 2, 2007

If you are on I 20 east or west at dinner time stop at Joe Cobb's. The food is simple but great! You will stop on the way back home.

3  Thank arealhonestreviewer