“Would Go Back” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Humble, Texas, United States
“Would Go Back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

Our waitress was very nice and met our needs without hovering. We ordered a cup of the "homemade" queso, and it was definitely something different. There was stringy cheese in it. It had a good flavor though. The salsa they put on the table looks like it comes from a jar of Pace. I got a meal with charro beans, rice, cheese enchilada, sour cream chicken enchilada, and a chicken chimichanga with sour cream sauce. There was no way I could finish it, but everything was good. My boyfriend also had the same chimichangas and he liked them. He got refried beans and probably said about 5 times how good they were while he was eating them. For the cup of queso, two meals, a soda, and a tea it was $36 before I tipped. I tipped her 30% because she did such a good job. Overall it was good and I would go back. Because I grew up and live by so many affordable hole in the wall Mexican food places in Houston, I find most Mexican restaurants to price their food at more than its worth. Posadas was on par with that.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Probably the best Mexican food in bossier!(:”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Salsa is to die for!! Home aid tortillas are as we'll! I normally get chicken tortilla soup, very good! If your in bossier I defently recommend it!

• Visited April 2013
Houston
“MUCH BETTER THIS TIME”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

went 2 years ago and wasn't pleased.

Last night, it was YUM!!

Fabulous server (Thomas)....excellent fajitas and great queso sauce.....not spicy at all, which is a treat!

Definitely will return next time we are in Bossier City!

• Visited May 2013
Monroe, LA
“Always A Treat!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

The food is always outstanding! As many times as I've eaten there, I've never had anything bad! Super friendly wait staff!

Visited April 2013
Ogden, Utah
“Good Mexican in a Nice Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

For those purists Posados might not be your choice but for a nice atmosphere with pretty good Mexican food than it should be on your list. I attended a work luncheon at Posados and I believe if you can handle 30 people with a limited amount of time for lunch and still provide good food and service you are automatically above average. Posados I would rank a bit more towards Tex-Mex than real Mexican but the flavors and textures of the food made for a good meal at a reasonable price. For groups and families I would put Posados on the list but for couples looking for the authentic Mexican meal you might want to expand your search.

• Visited March 2013