“MUCH BETTER THIS TIME”

Ranked #10 of 236 Restaurants in Bossier City
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2013

went 2 years ago and wasn't pleased.

Last night, it was YUM!!

Fabulous server (Thomas)....excellent fajitas and great queso sauce.....not spicy at all, which is a treat!

Definitely will return next time we are in Bossier City!

There are newer reviews for Posados

Reviewed April 23, 2013

The food is always outstanding! As many times as I've eaten there, I've never had anything bad! Super friendly wait staff!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

For those purists Posados might not be your choice but for a nice atmosphere with pretty good Mexican food than it should be on your list. I attended a work luncheon at Posados and I believe if you can handle 30 people with a limited amount of time for lunch and still provide good food and service you are automatically above average. Posados I would rank a bit more towards Tex-Mex than real Mexican but the flavors and textures of the food made for a good meal at a reasonable price. For groups and families I would put Posados on the list but for couples looking for the authentic Mexican meal you might want to expand your search.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

The food was uniformly fresh and delicious, ranging from an excellent appetizer tray to large, well-presented and very good entrees. Our server was attentive, and management came by to make sure that we were happy with everything. A local relative who joined us advised that this place was considerably better than Pancho's Mexican Buffet just across the road, so be sure to pick the right place. The only nitpick is that the parking slots are narrow and a bit tricky to negotiate with a larger vehicle, but it's worth the effort to go in.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I live in Texas so I know good Mexican food and if you don't want seafood while in LA this place is pretty good. The chips and salsa are good and I was surprised to find good Mexican food out of TX.