“Great family restaurant”

Applebee's
Ranked #136 of 241 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 20, 2013

The food isn't a 5 star restaurant dining experience but you know that coming in. It's a great place for families or a get together with girlfriends! I love their wings and the service is mostly good.

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

As we walked in, I did notice a slight smell. I should have walked out. The girl seating us was nice and took our drink order even though the place wasn't that busy. After she brought our drinks, I was informed they had just run out of the Pinot Grigio. The bartender who told me this had no education in wine at all to tell me what other varietals were available; 'would you like white or red?' Finally our server showed up and didn't tell us his name or anything. He just said, 'You ready to order?' We ordered appetizers and food for our toddler. My toddler did drop her crayons and I then saw the nastiness under the table. It worsened from there...no plates no napkins (we ordered wings)..the list goes on. Moral of the story: check reviews and don't come here.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

My boyfriend and I visited this restaurant to have a nice and quiet evening but this was the wrong place. First off the shift manager was drinking on the job the food was cold the place was just really the wrong place I called the manager on her actions and we left the restaurant very dissatisfied with the service. I think being in foodservice management myself think is not what we should do in the public eye.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

We attempted to eat an early meal about 4:00pm on March 3, 2013, but a waiter never appeared to even take a drink order. After waiting in a very warm restaurant for 10 minutes we gave up and left. As we were leaving the man seating other customers ask us how our meal had been, this was the same person that had just put us at our table. I told him we hadn't been served and he seem more interested in cleaning menus than Listening to us. He then told us to please come back soon! I was astonished that he said that after hearing we were never waited on. I looked at him and said very slowly "we will not be returning"! He never got the meaning because all he could do was clean the menus. Sad but true, poor employees can destroy a business. On a good note, we had a great meal at David Beairds Catfish King!!!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We used to visit this particular Applebees quite often,but stopped about 2 years ago because of the bad service we recieved. I thought I would give them another chance today just see if things had changed....it has not. If anything, the service has gotten even worse. We waited for over 45 minutes to recieve our order. The server explained that the kitchen was backed up, even though upon looking around I could see that the place was not that busy. I asked to speak to the manager but he or she never appeared. Either he did not care or plainly he simply did not care.
I have never had this happen before. So I guess I will never return to Applebees again. March 3, 2013.