“Typical Mexican restaurant”

Nicky's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #139 of 241 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Perhaps I'm spoiled being from central Texas. I am surrounded by great Mexican and Tex Mex food.

This was a typical mexican restaurant you will find in Texas. Good spinach enchiladas, good chips, great service.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

My favorite Mexican food in town. Large, delicious margaritas during happy hour. Great service and good prices.

Reviewed November 14, 2011

Nicky's is one of the better Mexican restaurants in town. The service is usually good and the food even better. I love the Fajitas. The prices seem to be going up and that has actually stopped us from going as much as I would like, but for an occasional night out I would suggest Nicky's. Be sure to try their Frozen Margaritas!!!

Reviewed October 31, 2011

I remeber this being the first Mexican joint outside of Pacho's and El Chico. Back in the 80's there was a line waiting to get in on the weekends. Just a good cool place

Reviewed September 29, 2011

So I wasn't sure what to expect as so far not a lot of success with eateries around the area but I was pleasantly pleased with Nicky's on Viking.

Loved the red sauce on the enchilada's which were BOGO the night we were there. So what's not to like about that? Hubby thought the salsa was good, and the chips were all right too! We enjoyed the beans and rice as well. While I will still be on the lookout I think we have found a return trip eatery in Nicky's. Next time we will try the fajitas!

I will say that I was not overly excited with the service. All four diners at our table had major lag time in getting drink refills throughout our dining experience and our chip basket went empty with no refill until we asked mid-meal. We thought it would be noted when our food was delivered that it was nearly empty and be refilled but it was not.

Oh and for what it's worth the margaritas are strong according to hubby...and happy hour is 5-8 which is a nice deal!