WINNER WONDERLAND

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Houston
“Yummy....Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went for the first time yesterday to eat at this restaurant.... Being that we live in Houston, we are dependent on Trip Advisor To guide us on where to eat...

Boy, this was a homerun in our books... We ordered the brisket beef plate With a baked potato....both delicious!!

It is a real casual restaurant....

Just look for the pig on the outside and you can't miss it.....

Can't wait to return!!

Visited July 2013

Atlanta
“Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

I drove for 603 miles yesterday, and was tired and grumpy when dinner time came. The fact that my gps sent me nowhere near the actual restaurant didn't help! When I got there I had the "botato" a rather large potato with lots of butter, cheese, brisquet, BBQ sauce, and sour cream on top...ahh. Add the mint sweet tea and it's a mood changing experience. My husband and daughter also like their pulled pork sandwiches.

The restaurant doesn't look overly attractive in either location or decor. it's not part of the touristy area. but it is worth eating at.... Go off the beaten path and look for the faded pig sign and there you are!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Marietta, Georgia
“Lives up to its name...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Another trip to a highly rated Trip Advisor restaurant and Bodacious does not disappoint. It's located in what looks like an old convenience store with not a whole lot else around. We were there on a Sunday at lunch. There is nothing fancy about the place, so you don't see a big after church crowd. But, you do see a steady stream of locals.

We had a BBQ sandwich and a sloppy roast beef sandwich. Both were excellent. The sides were just fine. The mint flavored sweet tea is quite refreshing.

My recommendation - GO if you love good BBQ. Heck, just good food.

Visited May 2013
“The "pink pig" never let's me down”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

I've been eating here for years and the food is always very good, most-times great. Good prices. They just need to update the interior and I'd give them 5 *'s

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Surprise, Arizona
“a bodacious meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

Bodacious Bar-B-Q just so you can say you been there. Clean restaurant, plenty of paper towels and about the same price as a fast food place.

Visited November 2012