“Don't Order Take out”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Ordered Takeout, the ribs was half done and mostly fat, the pasta was over cooked and cold and they didn't put anything to eat with in the takeout bag. The food was horrible

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I ate at this Chili's before I had to leave town on Sunday around 4 pm. Our server was kind of awkward. The lady serving the table next to us was kind of awkward too. Maybe they're new? It was quiet in the restaurant because it was between regular meal times. The waitstaff standing around talked way too loud. I don't care to hear about the restaurant drama. The boy that ended up being our waiter saw us come in, turned around and looked at us, finished his conversation with the other server, and then began to seat us. Basically, the food was typical Chili's food: good but nothing too spectacular, and the waitstaff left something to be desired.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I decided we would take the family to Chili's for lunch on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. We arrived at 1pm there was no wait as the place wasn't full. The restaurant was filthy in certain areas I thought perhaps they had been busy. Our server was nice but distracted. It took 25 minutes to get water to the table. We ordered appitezers: southwestern eggrolls, queso dip & buffalo wings. At the same time I ordered a margarita trio. 40 minutes later our appetizer arrives at the table Luke warm & the dip had crusted over, the waiter brings me my dring & there's food in the glass. I asked if they had been busy the waiter said no its been pretty dead today... My husband said we would send the food & the cocktail back & informed the waiter we would not be dining there. The manager came over to see why we were dissatisfied & after seeing the cold food & chunks of food in my margarita he apologized & offered to remedy the situation with a $5 gift check. We said no thank you kept it peaceful & left.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We ate dinner and had a very good meal. We got free dip and chips by showing our key card from our hotel. The food was great and the service was even better. We are from Branson Mo. and the waiters in Branson need to take lessons for these people in Bossier City.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We were a party of seven. Had to wait 20 minutes before we got seated. The waitress's was very good and attentive. Took our drinks order which she brought within 5 minutes. She took our main course order. The food was great and we all enjoyed ourselves. I would recommend the half rack of ribs. They were delicious.