“Don't Judge a Book By Its Cover”
Review of Lucky Palace

Lucky Palace
Ranked #26 of 239 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The Lucky Palace is inside a "value line" hotel chain so my thought of a good restaurant being inside was very skeptical. I was invited to a retirement lunch for a co-worker so I had to tame my skepticism and make a visit. The signage is bit poor so it is hard to figure which door to go in but once inside the interior is nice, the food good, reasonable prices (for lunch), and the service is fast. It is hard to take care of about 40 people at once for lunch, especially when you are fairly busy. The staff did a great job or taking orders and the kitchen was fast on getting the food out. The egg drop soup wasn't the best but suitable and the beef broccoli was great. I have now tamed my suspicions of the possibility of good food inside a value priced hotel and learned that you can't judge a book by its cover.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Our family of 18 with a child recently had supper here for a special occasion. We had excellent service and the food was very delicious. Our family has eaten here many times in the past but this was a get together to remember our dad.....very enjoyable with food not found of this quality anywhere else in Shreveport/Bossier.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I moved to Louisiana From Seattle, WA 15 years ago, and there we have an overwhelming variety of authentic chinese restaurants to choose from, so when I started eating at some of the local chinese restaurants I was disappointed. After 15 years of settling for what the locals call chinese I've found a Place to please my picky palate... Deelicious!!!!

1  Thank Jawauna S
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Great little restaurant hidden away in a small motel right on the Interstate. Inside are white tablecloths, quiet atmosphere and excellent Oriental standards with a bit of creativity.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

Lucky Palace serves all of the traditional Chinese dishes. The food is fresh and reasonably priced. Service is prompt and friendly. This is not a fancy restaurant, but the food is great. I would call Lukcy Palace a nice surprise and a locals'secret. There is also an extensive wine selection.