“They Deliver!!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2012

The food here is really good!! And these guys bring quality food to your doorstep!!!

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Please, do not visit this gem and order something lame like "Chicken and Broccoli". There is so much to try here! My family eats here often and we always order a variety and share the meal, family style. We always try something new, but the sauteed string beans are on the table every time. We all ask for no MSG in our food because it causes me to have migraines. I know they comply with request, because I never have a headache after eating here. We order steamed rice, not fried so we can taste the favorful sauces on each dish. This is not a run-of-the-mill Asian restaurant where everything tastes the same. People who are distracted by the cheap hotel setting are missing the point. You would not be able to afford this meal if it was in a building that measured up to the quality of the food. The owner is always over-seeing everything at dinner to make sure your experience is a good one.

1  Thank bayoublondie
Reviewed May 13, 2012

This place is understated but very good. Located in a "C" level hotel in Bossier City, right off I-20 Diamond Jacks exit, you could easily miss this place. However, we have eaten here maybe 15 times now, for both dinner and lunch, and this is a great restaurant. The man that own the restaurant is ALWAYS there for dinner and up until closing and frequently for dinner and keeps the place humming. This all American wait staff (I usually gauge the quality of a Chinese restaurant by the percentage of Asians working there, but this is an exception) do a creditable job and know their food and are attentive. This is not a top shelf gourmet Chinese restaurant, but a very good "regular" Chinese restaurant. I have never had anything poorly prepared. Portions are large, and everything is well prepared. The chef/cook obviously knows how to prepare dishes and everything we have ever ordered is very good. My favorite lunch meal is Szechuan shrimp. You get a huge serving of very small bite sized shrimp and rice along with a choice of very good soups, a lobster rangoon pastry, and nicely fried wanton chips. What is most unusual about the preparation here is that the shrimp comes with only shrimp and a spicy sauce, and no other main ingredients. The sauce makes the meal.... it sort of looks like sweet and sour sauce, but it certainly IS NOT. The sauce is worth making the purchase all by itself.
Cannot say enough good thing about this place. Give it a try. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Chonce
Reviewed December 7, 2011

Like most of the other reviewers have mentioned above, this is a good place to eat at if you like Chinese food. Honestly, I've not tried any other Chinese restaurant here in Shreveport, but this one has met my needs and the vegetable fried rice that I usually order here is pretty awesome. The waiter/waitress that usually takes my order did a fantastic job of ensuring that there was no meat in my dish, since i'm a vegetarian. I am extremely allergic to any kind of meat/seafood and when I mentioned this they ensured that the chef cleaned/washed the wok before preparing my meal. I can very easily tell if my food was prepared in the same wok that was used to prepare a dish that contains meat. Having said that, my dish didn't have the slightest smell of meat/seafood, which is a welcome relief for me. I've been here at least half a dozen times and every single time the food's been fantastic. I'm very particular about how I like my tofu in my dish and these guys have done a good job of keeping me happy by frying my tofu to perfection :)..Anytime I visit Shreveport I make it a point to visit this place and each time I've been mighty pleased. They would do well to hire an interior designer to improve the ambiance but don't let the appearance fool you!

2  Thank chandsa
Reviewed September 5, 2011

This is without a doubt the best Chinese food in town. They have been ranked in the top 100 Chinese restaurants in the US and have won awards for their wine list as well Yes the outside is sketchy. Yes the interior decor is strange and the Chinese food is delicious. If you want cheap Chinese food, this is not the place for you. If you want authentic flavor and unique items, this is your place ... Just ignore the exterior!

4  Thank Msroberts3rd