“Wonderful buffet”
Review of China Inn Restaurant - CLOSED

China Inn Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We have been going to China Inn for years and the dishes on the buffet get better. Saturday the fried fish was wonderful and the cabbage was the best. The service was great and the owners are so caring.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Don't expect any nouveau Oriental, but standard familiar dishes are well executed in a very pleasant setting. Good lunch buffet. Service is generally efficient and timely.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I began coming here after I moved into the area about ten years ago. Since then, the staff have always been very polite and attentive and the food has always been outstanding. Their lunch buffet is quite good, but I wholeheartedly recommend going there for dinner. The children's plates are very well done and festive, even to an adult. The food is a little more expensive than your typical Chinese restaurant, but the food always has a home-cooked flair to it and tastes great. Their egg rolls are some of the very best I've ever tasted and I hope you give them a shot.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

The staff here greeted us with a smile and they were very courteous the entire time we were there. Even though it was our first time and we were just ordering food to go, the lady at the front desk treated us like regulars, or even old friends. The restaurant itself has a casino buffet feel to it that i thought was pretty nice. The food was great. The moo shoo was the best I've had in a while. There were little fried balls of something that were added free of charge and I dont know what they were, but Im going to find out and order them next time because they were fantastic. My only complaint would be that the buffet area looked small, but its a 20something year old restaurant and their food is still too good to really judge them too harshly.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

My husband loves this place, so i felt like i should rate it for him, I think they are overpriced for the taste. But he absolutely loves it!!