“Great selection”

Ralph & Kacoo's Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 236 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Greeenwood, Arkansas
“Great selection”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

The wife and myself eat here when we stay or travel through the area. We eat in the lounge area and can watch football while we eat. Great friendly staff and food is good. Plenty of seafood choices. Prices are reasonable and they have a small but interesting gift area near the front door. Will visit again when in the area.

Visited October 2013

Carthage
“Great Lunch Experience!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I enjoyed the lunch. It was fast and very appealing. I had 4 staff members come to my table and make sure I was enjoying my dining out experience. The price was very good for the service I received. I will be dining there again!!!!!!!!

• Visited October 2013
Delavan, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food and service!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

We were directed here by the motel we were staying at… and we were in for a treat! Our waitress was on the ball and recommended the dishes we had a they were excellent. I had stuffed shrimp which was excellent and my wife and sister had mahi-mahi which was equally superb! The bread, rolls and hush puppies were heavenly and they kept them coming. I even took the left overs home and had them for breakfast! Our waitress was perfect, kept our coffee (one of my pet peeves) and water filled and continually checked to make sure we had whatever we wanted. A little pricey, but worth it and we all look forward to eating here again!

Cotton Valley, LA
“Excellent Seafood”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The food is delicious, service is great and nice ambiance. The Shrimp Charles is my favorite. I've never had a bad dish there.

• Visited September 2013
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States
“Greasy potatoes, canned string beans”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

The bread and water arrived promptly, the service was friendly. I ordered the stuffed shrimp for lunch, my hubby ordered the chicken k-jun blue. I assume my shrimp was fresh but there were only 3 on the plate along with soggy canned string beans and fried soggy potatoes. What--with all the fresh seafood, they couldn't serve me a lousy Healthy fresh vegetable? Hubby's chicken didn't seem fresh, was either processed meat or low grade frozen chicken.

The tourist office recommended we go there. We asked for proper meal, not fast food. This place was ALL they could recommend.

The wood decor doesn't correspond to the quality of food. The clientele was mostly retired, I didn't see any business people or young people besides us. As a rule of thumb, if you don't see modern people dining in an establishment, it's an indication that the restaurant isn't modern.

Average, diner food at best.

• Visited September 2013