“Lunch with wife”

Ralph & Kacoo's Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 236 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My wife and I went to lunch and ordered off the lunch menu. Our waitress was very friendly and efficient, she was there when we needed her with drinks etc. We both ordered seafood and it was very good, and was well priced for lunch. We left the restaurant for under $25.00. Try it out!

1  Thank JAB56
There are newer reviews for Ralph & Kacoo's Seafood Restaurant

Reviewed August 26, 2013

In Bossier City for an evening, we chose to try Ralph and Kacoo's. She had never been here, I visited once years ago. The restaurant is just off I-20 and relatively easy to find. Located in a shopping center, there is ample parking. We went on a Friday night and it was busy but we were seated immediately.

My wife ordered the Shrimp Trawl that included fried shrimp, stuffed shrimp, shrimp stew and shrimp au gratin that came with one side and her choice was cajun rice. She thought it as good but would have been happier if the fried shrimp had more seasoning. My Crab Trap that included fried crab claws, crab au gratin, a stuffed crab and a soft shelled crab (also served with cajun rice) was excellent. These dinners were $19.99 and served with a basket of hush puppies and dinner rolls. Our service (thank you Chris) was excellent. Portions were quite large as to go boxes seemed to hit all the tables.

I would not hesitate to recommend.

2  Thank STM0041
Reviewed August 19, 2013

First visit here and, although it was a bit difficult to find, it was pretty good. I've eaten at other Ralph and Kacoo restaurants (New Orleans, Baton Rouge, and Lufkin, TX) and the food and service lived up to their reputation. The interior was a bit dark, but the food was really good and fresh. We will return when in Bossier.

1  Thank CajunKimo
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We don an annual trip with friends to the Bossier city area. Every year, we get a group together at Ralph and Kacoo's. The food is exceptional and the service is always very pleasant. If you are not sfrom Louisiana, I would recommend you eat here. You will see what our food is all about.

2  Thank glenn v
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Can't believe how bad this was. We ate here 2x in 3 days. The only thing half good was the fried catfish, fried shrimp and hush puppies. Cobb salad with crab was mushy and lettuce was soggy. Grilled Mahi Mahi was very overdone and dry. Coleslaw was ok. Vegetables were horrible. We had to wait about 25 minutes for a table for 4. Server was not good. Didn't get our orders right, but was very apologetic. Not what we expected!