“Great New Orleans Style Seafood”

Ralph & Kacoo's Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 239 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

We went for a late lunch and each had the Shrimp Trio. I love the gas lamps outside the restaurant, and the gift shop has some fun gift items. The atmosphere is what I would describe as high-end casual. There's a large aquarium at the front of the restaurant. The pictures on the wall are all seafood themed.

The food was really good, with a definite Cajun taste. The bread and hushpuppies were brought with the drinks, so we had something to eat while we waited on our food. We didn't have to wait long and the server was very attentive. I only wish I had saved room for dessert.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Food was to die for, so many choices on the menu, the employees were all smiles. We were not rushed and the atmosphere was great for the entire family.Prices were comparable.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We stopped in for a late lunch and were delighted with our meal. We had eaten at the New Orleans location years ago and loved it, so we had hoped for the same experience and were not disappointed.
The food was delicious...the service great...the people friendly. Bathroom was clean and the decor and ambiance were nice. Not fancy or anything, and does have a faint smell of an older seafood restaurant, but hey, that is what it is! The lady in the gift shop was very friendly and entertaining to our 10 yo. GREAT MEAL. Thanks to the staff for showing excellence.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Once again we stopped here for seafood. I had an avocado and crab salad with a side of fried crawfish tails. The salad consists of lettuce dressed with something similar to a remoulade dressing (very good) and topped with lots of fresh white crab meat as well as sliced tomatoes, black olives, and hard boiled egg slices. Very good! My side of fried crawfish tails was excellent as usual.

My husband had a bowl of crawfish etouffee--very good.

We have never been disappointed with this restaurant and this was another excellent meal.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We liked it alot. Went went friends after a ball game in Shreveport. I had grilled fish. My wife had a shrimp dish. The portions were huge, we had plenty to eat. Left stuffed. Everyone was happy with their meal. Service was good as well. I would go back for sure.