“Managed by Hot Air”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #153 of 241 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed December 12, 2013

A couple of months ago, my wife and I visited this restaurant on a Saturday evening. It started out relatively normal until we placed our order which took a little longer than normal for a restaurant of this type. Then the fun started! We ordered a blooming onion and it came out after probably 20 minutes. It looked normal but once we started eating on it all that changed. The onion petals were rubbery and you could not actually chew them up but just kind of gnaw on them. When the server came by we told him how it was essentially not edible and he said really and went on his merry way! Well, we waited and waited for our steaks and it took close to an hour before they came out. To put things into perspective, several neighboring tables that seated after us, received their food, ate and were gone before we received ours! Once we bit into our steaks, they had the distinct flavor of old shoe leather - very poor quality. We ate some and paid and left very displeased. A day later, I called and spoke with the manager and he profusely apologized for the poor service and food and asked me for my address and took responsibility for not having a manager there at the restaurant that night. He eluded that he was going to send us a gift certificate and told us he wanted to come back and give his restaurant another chance. Well time has gone by and we never received anything in the mail. I will never return to this restaurant due to poor service, poor food quality and a manager full of HOT AIR!

Reviewed November 12, 2013

The food here is very good, especially the steaks and the blooming onion is very well prepared, not too greasy as I have had prepared at other places. The portions are very well priced and just the right size. The service is very good and friendly and a good atmosphere. However, not open for lunch which is not such a good thing because it is so close to my home. I would go mor often it were open for lunch.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

You really can't go wrong at this place. Lots of TV's in the bar area to watch the game, great food, good prices, lots of bang for the buck. Only drawback, not open for lunch on weekdays. Call me a fan.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Figured I would go to Outback to eat. I haven't been to an Outback in a year. It was well worth the visit. I ordered the steak and onion petals for 9.99 and it was very good. It was a proportionate amount of food that I received for the price. Good atmosphere and the waitress was courteous who checked on us often. A very good dining experience.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We have really started going to Outback a lot lately, we feel you get your money worth and the value and naste of the food is well worth the visit.