“All-n-One ”

Ranked #5 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Dallas, Texas
“All-n-One ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

I WILL Return. Thanks for the comp'd room!! Great hotel room, good food,nice pool and great vibe in the game room !! This is the spot for my family and I for a quick getaway. The boardwalk is an added plus in walking distance. We will see y'all soon!! Thanks again

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Vidal-Valerie
Margaritaville40044, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Resort Casino Bossier City, responded to this review, September 5, 2014
Aloha All-n-One,

Thank you for providing a review of Margaritaville Resort Casino in Bossier City on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled that you found us all encompassing and that we provided excellent service to you. We truly appreciate your positive comments and hope you return soon for more fun and relaxation.

M. Floyd, Sales and Guest Experience Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (518)
Kemah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

The front desk staff was nice. Has to hunt a bellhop up to transport luggage but were friendly once located. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The refrigerator temp setting once adjusted (although counterintuitive) was convenient and had a commentary coke and water. Shower was hot and great water pressure. Loved the shampoo and conditioner provided. The casino was nice but not a lot of winning going on.
Our experience in the Margaritaville cafe was bad. All three times we tried. The hostess was indifferent, barely acknowledged our presence. We has to search for a waitress. The food was marginal - if you're expecting service or food like you get in the Vegas hotel, you will be disappointed. The
breakfast buffet was marginal and the omelet cook bordered on being rude. I am a long time Jimmy Buffett fan so was excited for this trip I booked for my family. We booked 3 king rooms. Sadly, we won't stay again as the employees in all the other area casinos we visited were just so much nicer.

• Stayed August 2014
2 Thank okiepic
Margaritaville40044, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Resort Casino Bossier City, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Aloha Hotel!

Thank you for reviewing Margaritaville Resort Casino on TripAdvisor. We want to offer our apologies for your disappointment of the service and food you received in our food outlets. I wanted to let you know that I have forwarded your comments to our Executive Chef and the various restaurant Managers for review and correction.

We hope upon your return that you find improvements that not only please you but delight you as well.

M. Floyd,
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I visited Margaritaville to celebrate my birthday in August 2014. We had a great time! The staff was very nice and helpful. I loved the pool with hours for just adults. I'm not 100% sure why anyone would bring a child to a casino, but I'm glad I didn't have to listen to screaming children in the pool after 6. The drinks on the floor came quickly after they were ordered and the cocktail waitresses always made sure that we had a full cup. On our second day there (my birthday) we ran into a VIP host on our way to lunch. Since it was our first stay at margaritaville he wanted to make sure we had a great time! He ended up comping our lunch and inviting us into the VIP lounge that night. That night he sent another VIP host to check on us after he got off for the night. They took great care of us for the remainder of our visit. The maid staff was amazing as well. I highly recommend this casino to anyone looking for a great time! We have definitely switched our loyalty and will be back soon.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Kelly M
Dear Excellent:

So glad you shared your birthday with us here at Margaritaville Resort Casino in Bossier City, better yet that you had a great time here and will return.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future and hope that you have an even better time the next time you visit.

Decatur, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

Very nice hotel, comfortable beds, large rooms, small fridge with complimentary cokes, water and a bag of chex mix for a snack. Coffee pot also. Nice large shower and bathroom has enough light to put on makeup...yea! Casino is very large but don't expect to come home with any winnings and maybe you won't be disappointed. Evening buffet is very expensive and not worth it unless you have a coupon for one free buffet. $24.95 per person otherwise. Breakfast buffet was terrible and certainly not worth the $9.95 per person. Free mixed drinks and non-alcoholic drinks while you gamble which is nice. Did not have a smoky atmosphere.

Room Tip: Make sure you double check with the front desk when you check in to make sure you get the room type...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank brotatcotton
Aloha Nice!

Thank you for taking your time to provide a review for Margaritaville Resort Casino on TripAdvisor. We want to apologize for the issues you had during your stay and will work to improve these prior to your next visit.

Please return soon and let us know how we are doing in the future.

Lafayette, Louisiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

I was booked to stay here on a business trip. With my luck I got a room sharing a wall with the elevator. Glad to report I'm a lite sleeper and never once heard the elevator. The shower is amazing. It's like showering under a fire hydrant. AMAZING! There are ceiling fans (which to me is unusual for a hotel, I loved it as I'm usually hot) in addition it a very cold A/C. My only complaint was the refrigerator was absolutely worthless. It was more like a microwave. Other than that, highly recommend. P.S. The bed and linens were just as good as the Ritz. :)

Room Tip: Ask for a river view room. Beautiful in the mornings and evenings.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Margaritaville40044, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Resort Casino Bossier City, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Aloha Surprisingly!

We are exceedingly pleased with your review of Margaritaville Resort Casino in Bossier City, Louisiana. Our goal here is to provide the Margaritaville experience to every guest, every time. We apologize that the refrigerator did not work properly but are so pleased that you slept well even being next to the elevator.

Come back soon for more fun and relaxation.

Sales & Guest Experience Manager
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

While the room was a little pricy, it was spacious, clean and quite. I am very particular about cleanliness, the bed was very comfortable and I heard nothing from the hallway. I did like the convenience of having the casino on the ground floor and the casino was right on the river walk. The breakfast buffet was very good and if you don't want to eat dinner at the casino, the saltgrass steak house is right around the corner. I have not made up my mind which steak is better.

I have stayed at the Marriot on the other end of the river walk and while it was cheaper, when you got into your room, you heard everything in the hallway and the rooms were marginal.

If you don't mind spending a few dollars more, I would recommend the Margaritaville Resort Casino in Bossier City

Room Tip: Ask for a players discount
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank B W
Aloha Recommend!

Thank you for your recommendation of our resort here in Bossier City, Louisiana. Margaritaville Resort Casino is very pleased you took your valuable time to provide a review of our property on TripAdvisor.

Thank you for the many compliments and return soon for more fun and relaxation.

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

Friendly Staff, Very nice and clean rooms, a Fun Atmosphere !! Next to a Outlet Mall and Bass Pro. Many Restaurants to choose from, three inside the Hotel. It has a Casino if you like to play, Its a great Getaway.

Room Tip: Higher floors Riverside are very nice
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank carbull3
Margaritaville40044, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Resort Casino Bossier City, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Aloha Fun!

Thank you so very much for providing us a great review on TripAdvisor. We here at Margaritaville Resort Casino are happy you had such a good time and hope you will return soon for more fun and relaxation.

Very truly yours,
Boomtown Hotel Casino
#15 of 35 in Bossier City
Residence Inn Shreveport-Bossier City/Downtown
The Remington Suite Hotel and Spa Shreveport

Been to Margaritaville Resort Casino Bossier City? Share your experiences!