“Yuk”

The Chocolate Crocodile
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Bossier City
Description: The Chocolate Crocodile specializes in selling the finest chocolate and caramel delicacies. Chocolate reminds us of all that is good about life!
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Apples covered in yuk, and all melted. It's all as moribund as the entire boardwalk very desperate and nobody but the truly desperate come to this ghost town mall parading as a boardwalk or bored walk

Reviewed July 13, 2013

The Chocolate Crockodile is mostly a chocolate candy store with a few other items including brownies, cookies, pretzels and candy apples. If you have the willpower you can buy as little as on piece of chocolate. The brownie we ate was awesome!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

None of my friends or families will leave town without visiting the boardwalk Chocolate Crocodile! Greatest place on earth for a a candy apple. The place is always busy but the service is great and fast.

Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Sweet, succulent strawberries or cherries dipped in creamy chocolate! I love this place! All sorts of goodies! Try the caramel apples they are so tasty; covered with walnuts or peanut and chocolate. Awe man! It's too many sweets to name. Just go in and look! Whenever I am in this area I stop here and be a kid again!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I bought several different things to try, some for me and some for my kiddos when I got home. SO good. the caramel apples absolutely divine..and they CUT them for you like a bloomin onion, no more sticky mess!! Haystack only lasted a few hours. I would recommend one of everything!