“Great decor!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This was the "Margaritaville" restaurant not the buffet. The buffet did not open until dinner service. This was a Margaritaville restaurant. Food is typical of Margaritaville with the exception that the fish in my tacos was a bit cold. It was cooked it just seems that it was done to early and was cold by the time the rest of the food came out. Our server was ok, though room for improvement. However, we went opening week so most were still trying to figure out menu and seating. This is the 6 or 7th Margaritaville I have been in and the decor in this one is over the top compared to the others! There was a mock sailboat with tables and videos showing on its sail, a volcano, large blender, and various other boats with tables in them. Somehow visiting Margaritaville's has gotten to be a tradition with my daughter and I and she really enjoyed this one. Looking forward to staying at the hotel next time we go through there.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Just a lot of friendly staff and very accommodating. They have most all games . The pool area was a little small and not enough chairs , etc. for seating ,but still nice.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Keep in mind you are going to Margaritaville. The prices and food will be over inflated and average what you are paying for is the experience of being at Margaritaville. I had the cuban sandwich which was good. My husband had the mahi mahi sandwich which was good as well. We ate in the restaurant and not the buffet. Our kids ordered basic cheeseburgers. Now the burgers were average at best and all our fries could have been served a little hotter. However, we did go on a holiday opening weekend. I think there are a lot of kinks to work out but overall I'd go back. For Shreveport/Bossier, it's a decent place to visit. Our kids loved the atmosphere, watching all the videos, listening to music and watching the volcano erupt.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

While the atmosphere is very nice here, the food was not good. My husband and I had the Cheeseburger in Paradise and it was cold and very dry. We were there for lunch and it was not crowded at all. The waitresses seemed to be arguing over who got what tables. I would probably not eat here again.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

My son and I visited Margaritaville on Saturday. We were interested in seeing the new casino and all that it had to offer. We were impressed with the appearance and how clean everything was. We decided to have lunch at the Margaritaville restaurant. The atmosphere was great and made us feel like we were on vacation even though we live in the area. Unfortunately, we were never able to get food or beverages at this restaurant. We found our own way upstairs and sat at the bar for over 5 minutes while two employees chatted and ignored us. When they finally acknowledged our presence, they stared at us awkwardly for a minute and then told us that the bar was closed. Ok, that was fine, so we asked if we could be seated at a table. This went smoothly. We had a great view and were excited about our lunch experience. Things went downhill from here. We waited and waited until a girl stopped by our table and asked what we would like to drink. I ordered a margarita and my son ordered a corona - easy enough except for the lime he requested. She acted like that was weird. After another ten minutes passed, another waitress came by to take our drink order. We told her that we had given it to the other girl. Her response was something in the line of, "She doesn't know anything about the bar." Therefore, we gave our order again. She left and we waited some more. Neither of the girls had a notepad or pen to write anything down. Finally, another girl stopped by our table and asked if we wanted food. We ordered an appetizer of spinach/artichoke dip (once again, easy enough), but she didn't write anything down this time either! I was getting a bit suspicious that we were never going to be served. After about 50 minutes of this garbage, we got up to leave. On the way out we met a manager who offered to make things right for us, which we appreciated but declined. In the end, we went to Hooters. I was so disappointed in our Margaritaville experience.

1  Thank Linda Charmaine S