“Good place with a lot of choices.”

Cascio's Market Bistro
Ranked #34 of 239 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

This place is a great place to grab a good sandwich, salad, etc. The Cajun turkey sandwich is really good. They have a large menu with several choices including pizza, soups, salads, sandwiches, burgers, and pasta dishes. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

While visiting the Shreveport area, we decided to give this place a try and were very pleased with our food. We started off with the crawfish etouffee, which was excellent, not salty at all, but flavored perfectly. Our group also had the turkey sandwich on a jalapeno roll and was great, the eggplant panini was good, but I didn't care for the unpeeled eggplant, I prefer eggplant to be peeled, but, that's just personal preference and to be honest, I'm not sure if I would order the eggplant panini again, only because the other menu items were excellent as compared to the eggplant panini which was very good, but, not great. The greek salad was great and can't wait to go back for another one. Definitely, a place worth stopping by when in the Shreveport area.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

When ever I am nearby, I stop and get some Tiramisu to take home. The lady fingers are very soft and moist with a slight coffee flavor and alternately layered with a very smooth and slightly sweet marscarpone custard. Then powered with cocoa. Rich and full flavored. Not heavy. I think this is the best tiramisu in town.

I have tried their Pizzaletta, essentially a muffaletta pizza. Nice twist. Filling. I have also tried several other sandwiches, all good.

But it is the tiramisu that keeps me coming back.