“Very Nice Stay”

Ranked #8 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Little Rock, United States
“Very Nice Stay”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Enjoyed our stay and thought the hotel was very nice. The rooms were large and very clean. It was great to have real eggs for breakfast and the young lady working the dining area was very pleasant. I do have a Choice Hotels Rewards card and was disappointed that because we booked via Hotels.com I could not get points. We were looking for hotels close to the racetrack and due to the previous reviews we found decided to book this one. It is very convenient to Harrah's but we did have a problem in locating a place for dinner away from the casino. My sisters stayed in a room two doors down on the 3rd floor which was close to the elevator. They complained of noise throughout the night but we did not have that problem. We will definitely stay here if we return to Bossier City but will be sure to book away from the elevator.

Room Tip: Rooms that are away from the elevator and ice machines.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Vee_Patel205, General Manager at Comfort Suites Bossier City, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Thank you very much on the kind comments about our hotel and the area. We do our best to be the most accomodating and welcoming hotel in the area. We are ecstatic that you are now a member of the Comfort Suites family! We hope your next stay at a Comfort Suites is as pleasurable as ours!

Vee Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Austin, TX
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I hadn't heard of this chain before but it was late at night on a car trip and we needed a place closeby. I was so very impressed! The room was large, clean, and we didn't hear a sound coming from anywhere else. The beds were soooo comfy! The view wasn't so hot, but this is "casino land." People don't come to Bossier City for the view. We were also impressed the next morning at breakfast. The food was fairly typical of breakfast buffets, but the staff were smiling and greeted us, offered to take food to your table if you were handling kiddos. The staff behind the desk were friendly too. The price was low and the stay was awesome, so much so that later on in the trip I sought out Comfort Suites when I needed a motel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
Reviewed July 28, 2014

If you do not want to hear kids jumping and running on your ceiling day and night, stay on the top floor. We were there with other adult family members for the weekend and our rooms were on the third floor. I cannot believe that not one person has posted this same complaint on Trip Advisor nor experienced this same thing before at this hotel. Had someone posted a similar experience, I would have never stayed here. We stayed at this hotel based on the reviews on Trip Advisor and it being #1. Two of our three rooms had constant jumping and running on the ceiling of the rooms day and night to the point of not being able to tollerate it. One of the members in our party went down to the front desk and asked to be moved to the top floor or either ask the rooms above us to keep their kids from running. The did call but it only lasted the night and it started all over the next morning, the next night, and the following morning. Made our stay extremely unenjoyable to have to listen to that nonstop. Families with kids need to be placed on the first floor so they do not disrupt the peace and quiet of other hotel guests. Hotel was clean, comfortable, friendly staff. Breakfast was average. It will be a long time before I stay at a Choice Hotel again. Back to Hilton and Marriott properties for me.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank djmgr
I apologize on behalf of the other guests at our hotel during your stay. We do our best to mitigate noise during after hours. During the heat of the summer, it is very difficult to contain the noise during peak vacation and travel times. We will do our best to monitor and become more stringent of noise violations during after hours with more than a warning. We hope you give us another chance to show you how we improve our services dependent on customer feedback.

Thank you for staying with us and we do hope to see you soon!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My drive to Bossier City was a highly stressful trip and I was in a grumpy mood. When I first walked up to the front desk. I must admit I was very short with the young lady that was there to help me. However, she was so sweet and calm I felt my mood lighting up. Everyone was respectful and helpful. The room was spotless and pillows fluffy. I even ordered a In-Room Massage from Mobilemassagesbc.com. The best massage ever, I had 2 of them before I left for home. The massage relaxed my body and eased the neck pain away and the wonderful breakfast at the hotel got me ready for my long work days. Big thanks to the staff and to Theresa (Mobile Massage SBC)

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank SouthernMiss67
Enid, Oklahoma
Reviewed July 21, 2014

This is my first time staying at this hotel. My husband and I arrived on Wednesday July 16, 2014 and the rate was 89.99 plus taxes during the week and 105.99 plus taxes on the weekend. The free breakfast was good. They had real scrambled eggs, bacon with sliced sausages, yogurt, breads, cereals, juices, different levels of coffee and other items. I ate the eggs and bacon which wasn't laden down with salt and butter. The hotel lobby was clean and our room looked like it was just painted. I'm pretty picky so I didn't see any issues with our room. I loved the fact that they didn't have cloth furniture. The couch and foot stools were made from a plastic type material which was easy to keep clean. There were many lights around the room and a big enough desk space for working. The internet was free. The room had a single coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave and plenty of condiments. The bathroom had an exhaust fan which was separate from the light which was nice if you didn't need to turn it on. They provided you with plenty of towels and supplies each day. The staff were very friendly. The a/c was very quiet and worked very well. I used the closet which was good size for my items and there was a large bench for my husbands luggage. The beds were very comfortable and the bedding was white and new. The parking lot was big.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the detailed compliments about our hotel during your stay. I will let our owners know the positive feedback of the material used for the furnishings. I hope our future guests will review your posting and make an informed decision to stay at our hotel. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Best regards,
Reviewed June 27, 2014

This has to be one of the nicest Comfort Suites I have stayed in. I travel a great deal for work and stay in hotels on a weekly basis. The entire facility was well kept and clean. The staff and especially the Manager Vee Patel were very helpful, from accommodating to recommending local places. Great decor throughout and the hotel gave off more of a sense of being on vacation, rather than just another night in a hotel for work.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Eory D
VeePatel318, General Manager at Comfort Suites Bossier City, responded to this review, June 28, 2014
Thank you Mr. Eory D for the kind comments about our service and decor. We strive to make our guest service experience superior to any other hotel in the area. I appreciate you for showcasing your vehicle for a possible future shuttle for our hotel to transport our guests to the airport and downtown shopping/casino venues. We will see you again when you return to the Bossier City-Shreveport area!

New Iberia, Louisiana
Reviewed June 18, 2014

This hotel is a great value. Close to the interstate, and you can see Harrah's casino from the hotel. Very friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms. Check in/out was no hassle. Morning breakfast was good. Definitely will recommend to others

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank ggbusmgr
Thank you for the positive comments about your stay at our hotel. We do our best to offer amenities that we value most important at a a price that is reasonable for both the hotel and our guests. We hope to see your referred guests soon!