“Bossier City Homewood Suites” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Shreveport/Bossier City

Homewood Suites by Hilton Shreveport/Bossier City
Ranked #2 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Lake Charles LA
“Bossier City Homewood Suites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

This location is perfectly place for the work i do and is either a staging point for my travels or a break point when returning. The staff is always extremely nice and helpful and it is a joy to be able to stay here

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Sandra H, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Shreveport/Bossier City, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Location and service are key factors is choosing hotel accommodations. We are glad that ours met both of your needs and that you plan to stay with us again! Thank you for your business and for the great recommendation. We hope to see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband stays at this hotel or the attached Hilton Garden Inn while working in the Shreveport area. It is located close to the downtown area and to the mall, plus very close to places to eat. We love the newness of both places and we like the pool for our son. There is a nice porch area and BBQ area next to the pool, too. We have ordered drinks from the pool and sat out here with music playing on the speakers. We highly recommend this place. Oh and they have ceiling fans in the room! I would give five stars if there was more than one outlet in the bathroom and if I could get closer to the mirror for makeup or have a magnifying mirror attached to the wall.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Sandra H, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Shreveport/Bossier City, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
We are glad your family was able to enjoy the terrace, BBQ and pool area. This is a perfect time of year to relax poolside. Also, we appreciate your husband's loyalty to our hotels and repeat business. We would love to have you all stay with us again during your visits to the Bossier City and Shreveport area. Thanks for your business!
Yukon, OK, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband is 87 yrs young and we will never use another hotel. This is like coming HOME. We where able to use our computer and watch Fox News, what else could you want? The dinner was so good and I met a few really nice people. The staff was so helpful. We really hated to leave.

Thank Lynda And Rober... B
We hated for you to leave too! So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and that you will use Homewood Suites again in the future. Thanks very much for staying with us!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014

I stayed last Friday at this location. It was my first time, and everything was great except at check in. I came across an issue that someone had checked in my room/reservation prior to my arrival. I was surprising my boyfriend so I thought that he beat me to the room. When I got to the room, it was not him. I returned to the desk, and the young lady had no idea what was going on, etc. She later figured out that an unknown guest had checked into my room by mistake. So she proceeded to check me in. The only thing I did not like was that I didn't get an apology or anything for this issue. Other than that, the hotel was great, spacious and clean!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Sandra H, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Shreveport/Bossier City, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
We appreciate your first-time visit to our hotel. I apologize for the confusion and our mistake at check-in. I am glad the remainder of your stay was great and that you for the hotel spacious and clean. We hope to serve you for a second-time visit soon.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014

Our room was very nice, clean, and accommodating. The hall staff were very friendly and helpful. The only thing I would say was not great but wasn't too bad either was the breakfast but other than that I loved everything about this hotel. I have 2 small dogs and there was convenient areas outside to take them. Great hotel!!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Sandra H, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Shreveport/Bossier City, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
We are happy to hear that your family, including 2 dogs, enjoyed your stay! Thank you very much for staying with us and for your kind review. We hope to see you again soon.
Monroe, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

This was my wife and I second visit to this hotel. The first experience was just as rewarding. The only issue we faced was that our room was not ready when we arrived. However the personnel was very friendly, helpful and honest. They gave us an upgraded room.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sandra H, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Shreveport/Bossier City, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
Thanks for your loyalty. We are so glad to have you back a second time and appreciate your understanding and patience while your suite was cleaned and inspected. Also, thank you for taking time to share your experience. We hope to see you back for a third time soon.
Guelph, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

Great value, great staff excellent accommodation and well located. Manager's reception in the evening with a cool beer greatly appreciated after a day in the oil patch. We appreciate not being bothered by the gambling crowd as we only gamble with our jobs not with one armed bandits!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We are glad you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for trying our hotel and for the great review. Glad a cool beer after a hard's day work was a good thing! We would love to have you stay with us again in the future!.