“Best Sushi Around” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Shreveport, LA
“Best Sushi Around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

This place has better sushi than you can find in the big cities. I travel a lot and I'm always looking for good sushi. Few places across the country compare to Sushiko. We've probably eaten here over 50 times since it opened and the sushi is alway fresh and delicious. Based on frequency of our visits, Sushiko would have to rank as one of our favorite places to dine in the area. My favorite rolls are the Yummy Yummy (tastes like dessert) and the Firehouse Roll (Secret). I sat at the sushi bar and watched them make it so now I know the secret ingredients. Ha, Ha!
My wife loves the Ahi Tuna Tower although it can be super spicy at times.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank DFS13

New Orleans
“Very good sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

the sushi very very well prepared, they have two japanese gentlemen who are very appealing and create a good atmosphere while they make the sushi. I really loved it. I also tried the teppan food, which was very good as well, the portions was very generous.
Great service.
Would go there anytime.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Carlos T
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very good sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

great tasting sushi in louisiana. i have yummy yummy roll, the best roll. wait staff are friendly and good looking all over the boardwalk.. must experience for sushi lovers out there!!!!

1 Thank mandyrog