“Not bad, but probably won't return”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #91 of 238 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Nothing was amiss really, we just were not real pleased to spend that much for two meals (with a coupon) and not be more impressed. Service could be a bit better, beers are a bit pricy for such a small glass and the lobsters were kinda small.

I'll take my 55 bucks and go elsewhere truth be told.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

OK I will try to expound on the "Dirty" part. Everything seemed to be grimy. Looked as if the place had not been seriously cleaned in months, if not years.

Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

We love this Red Lobster! The staff is excellent and so is the food. I highly reccomend this restaurant for any kind of gathering.