“EXCELLENT”

Ranked #11 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Dallas, Texas
“EXCELLENT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

Nice clean hotel with a Outgotdamnstanding staff. I enjoyed my stay. I will return in my future travels to Shreveport. Very close to the casinos if you love gambling like I do. I ask for extra towels and were given to me without any hassle.I was orginally going to stay at one of the casinos but they were book. I was able to get a room here at the last minute without any problems. and I could not be more please.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

Stayed at your hotel this past weekend and I really enjoyed my time there.We were close to the Riverwalk and all the casinos.Had an issue with towels on our second day,but the entire staff was very helpful in making sure we had what we needed for the remaining of our stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

Walked into room, no towels.
Got 2 large towelss, 2 wash cloths, and 0 hand towels. Fortunately we had only 2 guests in our double queen that sleeps 4.
Day 2, no new towels. Checked with front desk 4-5 times throughout the day, but only response received was that they had run out. Was assured housekeeping had given every room new towels, but some how missed our room. Housekeeping did come by to take away the 2 dirty towels we had, but didn't replace them. Why?
Front desk very apathetic about my complaints. Did not offer solutions or compensation. Elliptical and treadmill were both broken. Breakfast is a feeding frenzy, hot eggs, sausage, bacon, waffles, yogurt, and cereal. Only one elevator for all 4 floors. If someone wants to go up but the elevator is already going down, you're better off taking the stairs. Parking fills up fast. Halls are incredibly humid. No military discount on suites fyi.

Although the hotel has a nice modern appeal, I will not stay again due to the poor customer service. I had 3 other family members (each separate rooms) staying here based on my recommendation. Wingate has lost all of our business.

• Stayed August 2013
New Smyrna Beach
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

Hotel was very good, Staff very nice, Rooms were large beds were comfortable. Please add airport shuttle service.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Sharealla H, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Bossier City, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
The Staff at Wingate by Wyndham Hotel would like to thank you for considering and entrusting the Wingate by Wyndham Hotel with your comfort, security as well as your business. We make every effort to insure that our guest family has the finest experience possible while in our care. We welcome your return to the Wingate by Wyndham Hotel and we anticipate that every visit is one that you will gladly share with friends, family and co-workers. We sincerely thank you for enhancing our day with your smiles and hope to see you again soon.