Wingate by Wyndham Bossier City
$95
$91
Quality Inn & Suites(Bossier City)
$94
$109
Hotels.com
$129
$116
All reviewsbed pillowsroom was cleanthe breakfast areanice hotelwe've stayedshreveport areaenjoyed our staydefinitely stay here againfree breakfastboardwalkemployeesconcertmicrowavehorseshoe
Reviewed May 1, 2013

This hotel is decorated nicely. Our room smelled of new wood, which was nice. The room was clean and neat. The breakfast was pretty good. The fitness center was quite small. I like to workout while on vacation, so I was a bit disappointed. The location was great for us. It's less than a mile to the boardwalk, so traveling back and forth was no problem. We slept great, the bed was comfortable. The tv was small, but that's a minor thing to me. Overall, our stay was nice and the price was good. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Reviewed April 28, 2013

The street side is noisy but that's my only complaint. It's new, clean and the people are friendly. It's close to shopping if you're not a big gambler. Close to casinos too. I would stay here again. You can't beat the price. I will ask for a room on the back side of the building next time.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 27, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Based on TripAdvisor recommendations, we stayed one night here instead of our "usual" location in Bossier. This is a relatively new (less than one year old) facility with very friendly staff. Our King Suite was spacious with a great bed and plenty of room to spread out. Breakfast was quite good--chocolate milk!

The location is easy to get to (and back on) I-20. My only concern (which eliminated an Excellent rating) was location--ir's not in the best of neighborhoods. The hotel property is an entire block and completely fenced which is good. I personally would not feel comfortable going out at night--especially alone.

One other negative for me is the noise from the highway. We stayed on the street side and I heard vehicle noises, sirens, etc. all night. I would recommend asking for the back side of the hotel for more quiet.

Finally, management needs to purchase a better quality of facial tissue! Even my husband would not use what was provided!

Room Tip: Stay on "back" side of hotel away from street
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple