“Won't last long”

Add it.
Double D Ranch House Grill and Bar
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I was hoping that Double D would compare to Twin Peaks. Good service, great food, and better wings & beer, just in time for football season. This was potentially the worst food I've ever had. My husband still can't figure out how you ruin chicken strips and burn CORN! The resturant was empty, but they couldn't even keep drinks filled. The beer lukewarm. The atmosphere is great. It's trendy and fun. But without good food and cold beer, it will never make it. Pity...I was hoping this would be a new hangout for the 2012 season.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We had a group of 6. We were seated on the patio...we did not request the patio but that is okay, it was nice...until the table next to us was seated and they were all smokers. The large windows of the patio were open but they were smoking at the table and it was covering our table. The table on the other side of the smokers had children. We asked our server if we could be moved inside and she said she had to ask the manager. The manager came over and told us no, they could not start moving every customer that asked. We told him that the city has ordinances against smoking indoors and he told us it was patio and he was running things there. We could leave. We were dumbfounded. The waitress came back in a few minutes with our check and she had obviously been crying. After a little prodding, she said the manager yelled at her about our situation. I submitted a complaint via their website at the time of the incident but I never heard anything from the company. We never got any food, just warm draft beer.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Good burger, not worth ten bucks, but the employees make up for the price. Fitting of the restaurant's name. Service was good, but we weren't ready for the 18% gratuity automatically added to the bill. I guess any group gets it(probably 8 of us). Comparable to Hooters.

1  Thank Don S