See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 25, 2017

I stayed at the Red Roof Inn & Suites in Bossier City, LA and this is the quietest hotel I've ever stayed at. I went to the other hotels surrounding this property and all I saw were prostitutes and drug dealers. The Manager at this location walks around at night to make sure everything is under control and made me feel safe, Thank you Rickey.

Room Tip: If you want a nice quiet hotel this is the place to stay in bossier city
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

This hotel was awful. We saw hookers conducting business! The room was filthy. I asked for cleaning supplies and cleaned the room myself because it was so late and we were too exhausted to change hotels. Sticky stuff on tables. All surfaces were dirty, sink and toilet had hair and nastiness everywhere. Next time I'll read reviews first. seedy and gross. We got a refund.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank ChickfromTexas
Reviewed June 18, 2016 via mobile

please RUN AWAY save yourself the headache. They claim non smoking rooms, but they put ashtrays in the room. pool empty, manager loves to argue. broken beer bottles on the stairs. Changed hotels went to Town Place Suites.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2016

I am from Bossier City and recently was flooded out of our home. We stayed for 4 days. The staff was GREAT. The room was clean and bed was comfortable. They have flat screen tvs, microwave and refridgerator in our room. The hotel has a small continental breakfast. The only real complaint was wifi was very hard to get in the room. Good value for price. There is a sign clearly posted that they do NOT accept pets. Denny's is next door to the motel making for a close restaurant to eat. The motel is just off I-20. i do plan to stay here again

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
3  Thank jp71112
Reviewed April 15, 2015

The bathroom was our issue. the ceiling had mold and was dropping pieces of paint, from a previous leak above. Everything else was ok since it is a cheaper motel. clean and comfortable beds, housekeeping does a good job. the exterminator sprayed, I never saw a bug. BONUS!!

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled on business