“Oh my”
Review of Boomtown Casino

Boomtown Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted "Best Slots" by the Bossier Press-Tribune, this popular casino resort complex offers more than 1,100 slot machines and 36 table games.
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We wanted to check out all the casinos in the Shreveport area and Boomtown was on the list. As we pulled into the garage an older couple were leaving and the man yelled, Don't waste your time. My hubby and I laughed and went on in. We got our players cards and as soon as we entered the casino we knew we would not be there long. It has a dated and dirty look about it, so needless to say the man was right. We were not their 10 minutes and we moved on.

1  Thank BuddiesMom28

Reviewed October 19, 2013

The slots everywhere we went were so tight. I liked that you could get a free buffet after 30 points. Unfortunately, we got there too late to do that. I liked the game choices and one konami machine that had been my fave at winstar and they removed it was here. It was nice to me and I won some from it. But only from it.

1  Thank diane l
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This place was just dirty and icky. The bottom level was like being stuffed in a dungeon and the staff wasn't very friendly and the crowd wasn't that great either. It was just not a fun atmosphere.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

During our visit to the Bossier City area, we visited Boomtown Casino for a few hours. We had a nice time, as we always do when we visit there. For the most part, the staff is friendly and makes you feel welcome, but the casino needs some updating/cleaning. Carpeting and bathrooms are not that clean, and need special attention in some areas. We will visit again, because we always have a good time there.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I hated the Boomtown Casino because none of the dealers were friendly at all. Additionally, it was next to impossible to get a drink.