I don't think casino hotel rooms are meant to be for hanging out, but if you do want to stay in the room then you can relax in the hot tub right in the room and watch tv. The rooms are clean and very nice. I suggest the king bed. The bath room is nice with a glass walk-in shower that even has a seating area inside if you want to sit and steam. There is a nice workout room and pool area with a hot tub as well.The casino is close and they buffet is very good. I go here about once a month and never have to pay for my room because I play in the casino with my rewards card and they give me free rooms two night a month. The only catch is that the free room is only for Monday-Thursday. I only have one issue with my stays. The noise from other guest in the hallways can sometimes be loud. I think they need more sound resistant room doors. Other than that it's a great property.
The statements in my reviews are true and are solely based on my own personal travel experiences and therefore do not reflect the views or opinions of other travelers whom have been here before me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly remodeled guest rooms at Boomtown are just steps away from all of the casino action, yet tucked away in a sanctuary where you can recharge. Our 186 rooms include 88 garden suites and four suites. Each room features plush new pillow top mattresses, Plasma TVs and brand new furniture and spacious bathrooms with marble granite finishes and includes a variety of convenient in-room amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Boomtown Hotel Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boomtown Hotel Bossier City
- Boomtown Bossier City
- Boomtown Casino Hotel
- Boomtown Casino Bossier City