Boomtown Hotel Casino
  • Pool
Quality Inn(Bossier City)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsin room jacuzzilarge flat screen tvhot tubwalk in showercrab legsplayers cardbed was very comfortablecattlemanssteakhouseslotsblastmattressvegassmokingvalet
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Stayed at Boomtown last week. The room was nasty. In the shower the caulking inside bottom of stall was BLACK, very dirty and nasty. We got the whirlpool room and found hairs in the tub. I was very glad to get out of there

Room Tip: Don't stay here!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Marsha H
BoomtownHotelManager, Manager at Boomtown Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Our guests feedback is extremely important to us! Although no one likes to hear of a guest experience such as yours I appreciate the opportunity it presents to do a better job moving forward. Our Housekeeping and Facilities team will be working very dilligently to ensure that all of our guests have clean and comfortable accomodations. I do hope that you will visit our property again and give us the opportunity to create a wonderful Boomtown experience for you.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

This is a very standard, middle-of-the-road casino hotel. It was clean, quiet and comfortable, but not exceptional in any way. We booked the room online for a one-night stay and got a very good price, and so for a decent night's sleep it was a good value.

From the large parking lot the hotel lobby is accessed via the casino, which is pretty standard for casino hotels; it means you're hiking your luggage a bit from parking to the hotel. The front desk staff was competent though not effusive. The very large "two queen bed" room had obviously been updated recently, which was nice.

The location is across the river from downtown Shreveport along Casino row, so it's not really in walking distance to anything of interest but it's an easy drive from the hotel to anything in Shreveport.

Though not enamored with this hotel the only complaint I have is that wifi is not free. Otherwise we received a standard modern hotel room at a good price.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank StocktonToMalone

Thank you for your comments in regards to our property. We are looking for new and innovative ways to wow our guests every day! We have just completed renovations to our sixth floor and we are thrilled! I do hope you will visit us in the future and have the opportunity to experience 6! We do have a business center located next to the front desk for all guests internet and printing needs. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed August 18, 2012

it is diffrent here kind of thought they think but a few coalts of paint and all is good they want to be a high class hotle but miss on a lot of notes not family friendly at all kind of donty want familys at all we were there only for one nite thank god but had a 11 month old and 7 yr old anmd not much for them besides pool and in roomn games
was not clean at all found a used hair comb and a piece of pizza crust in room will not be back

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank chefwhogoes

Thank you for visiting Boomtown Casino & Hotel. We have been working very hard to ensure our hotel property is ideal for everyone. We have just completed renovations to our sixth floor and have some exciting offerings right around the corner. Please accept my apologies for the items you found in your room. I have shared your review with our housekeeping staff and they are committed to providing clean and comfortable accomodations to all of our guests. I do hope that you will find the time to visit us again! A wonderful Boomtown Experience is waiting for you!

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We arrived around 6 pm Monday afternoon and while checking in was informed there was a $50.00 deposit per room and I was not informed of this when booking the rooms nor was it on the email they sent with the confirmation. They will charge your card and will then refund it within 7-14 days. The first room they tried putting us in had mold all over the ceiling and smelled #317 so we called the front desk and requested a new one which they did provide us with and it was much better. The beds were comfortable and room was clean. I have stayed at several casino hotels this was my first time at Boomtown and I think out of all the casino hotels in shrevport/bossier city I would stay at either El Dorado or Horseshoe. One advantage to Boomtown is that it's right down the road from the Boardwalk but Horseshoe is even closer.

• Stayed: August 2012
4  Thank Gja826
BoomtownHotelManager, Manager at Boomtown Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2012

I appreciate you taking time to review our property. I apologize that our deposit policy was not discussed with you prior to your arrival. I have reviewed your comments with our reservation team and we will work dilligently to ensure this does not happen again. I am pleased that our front desk team was able to respond quickly to your room change request. Our facilities team will make sure that your first room is top notch for our next guest. Thanks again for bringing your concerns to our attention. I certainly hope that you will give us a second chance and visit our property again soon.

Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

We arrived very, very late about 2am without reservations, not a problem. Our room was a mini suite and the beds were heavenly so soft and comfortable I was asleep almost before my head hit the pillow. Also mini fridge and microwave was in the room
The buffet style breakfast wasn't to shabby, grits,eggs, pastries, hot and cold cereal,beverages and fruit. Great place to stay if in the area

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank danawhitepayne

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. I am so glad you had a wonderful time while you were with us. It is always nice to hear when someone gets the opportunity to rest and relax in one of our rooms and enjoy dining at one of our food outlets. We look forward to seeing you again soon!