Boomtown Hotel Casino
$116
$91
Hampton.com
$67
Quality Inn & Suites(Bossier City)
$85
QualityInn
$99
$119
$179
$174
All reviewsin room jacuzzilarge flat screen tvhot tubwalk in showercrab legsplayers cardbed was very comfortablecattlemanssteakhouseslotsblastmattressvegassmokingvalet
Reviewed August 8, 2012

We arrived around 6 pm Monday afternoon and while checking in was informed there was a $50.00 deposit per room and I was not informed of this when booking the rooms nor was it on the email they sent with the confirmation. They will charge your card and will then refund it within 7-14 days. The first room they tried putting us in had mold all over the ceiling and smelled #317 so we called the front desk and requested a new one which they did provide us with and it was much better. The beds were comfortable and room was clean. I have stayed at several casino hotels this was my first time at Boomtown and I think out of all the casino hotels in shrevport/bossier city I would stay at either El Dorado or Horseshoe. One advantage to Boomtown is that it's right down the road from the Boardwalk but Horseshoe is even closer.

• Stayed: August 2012
4  Thank Gja826
BoomtownHotelManager, Manager at Boomtown Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2012

I appreciate you taking time to review our property. I apologize that our deposit policy was not discussed with you prior to your arrival. I have reviewed your comments with our reservation team and we will work dilligently to ensure this does not happen again. I am pleased that our front desk team was able to respond quickly to your room change request. Our facilities team will make sure that your first room is top notch for our next guest. Thanks again for bringing your concerns to our attention. I certainly hope that you will give us a second chance and visit our property again soon.

Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

We arrived very, very late about 2am without reservations, not a problem. Our room was a mini suite and the beds were heavenly so soft and comfortable I was asleep almost before my head hit the pillow. Also mini fridge and microwave was in the room
The buffet style breakfast wasn't to shabby, grits,eggs, pastries, hot and cold cereal,beverages and fruit. Great place to stay if in the area

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank danawhitepayne

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. I am so glad you had a wonderful time while you were with us. It is always nice to hear when someone gets the opportunity to rest and relax in one of our rooms and enjoy dining at one of our food outlets. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed June 24, 2012

We just came back from a 2 night stay, celebrating our 32nd anniversary. Had a room with a jacuzzi tub. Room was nice and clean and bed was comfortable. Casino was ok. We enjoy playing slots and can usually play for a while on a small amount of money. The slots were very tight - didn't even give you a couple credits now and then to allow you some play time. We ended up going to another casino for a while. The staff was very helpful. We had purchased some tickets that we needed to print out and had trouble doing that in the computer room. The manager allowed us back into the office so that we could print from there. One complaint I have, other than the tight slot machines is the charge of $9.99 a day to use the wifi internet. I have never stayed in a hotel that has charged for the internet usuage. I felt that was a very steep charge. All in all the stay was nice, but if we come back we will most likely gamble elsewhere.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank D5240
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property! I am so excited that you found our staff to be helpful and that you enjoyed your room accomodations. We are working right now to ensure our business center is functioning properly and available for all of our guests internet and printing needs. The business center is available for 24 hours and does provide complimentary internet. We look forward to your next visit and I certainly hope those slots treat you nicer on your next visit!

Reviewed May 16, 2012

My wife and I love the casino and hotel,It's Always clean and the staff is wonderfull. If your going to Bossier this is the best to play and stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Larry H
BoomtownHotelManager, Manager at Boomtown Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2012

I get excited everytime I read comments such as your own. At Boomtown Bossier we strive to provide exceptional service to all of our guests. We want to provide memorable experiences for everyone that walks through our doors. Thank you for your wonderful comments!

Reviewed May 15, 2012 via mobile

My stay and service was nothing less than top notch. Friendly staff, excellent service and excellent hotel accomodations made this stay an enjoyable one

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank MeganJToohey

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property! I have to agree with you about your comments in regards to our staff, they certainly are "top notch!" Thank you for your wonderful comments and I hope you will visit us again soon!