First, the suites were huge. Our room had two beds on the main floor (one a sofa bed) and a kingsize bed upstairs. There were two bathrooms (one on each floor), a kitchen, a sitting area, 2 TVs. Air conditioning worked well. It would be a good place for a family to stay. The bed was comfortable.
On the down side:
- The decor was dated and run down
- Some of our neighbors thought partying outside their room was the thing to do. The rooms were quiet enough that the noise didn't bother us, but it was messy outside afterward.
- The shower in the downstairs bathroom didn't work properly.
- The setting of the property wasn't the most pleasant. But it is popular, with several other hotels in the immediate vicinity, another new one being constructed next door.
- The breakfast was minimal; the first morning the potatoes I got were dried out, having sat out too long.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Manager Social(Lite Dinner) Mon and Wed evening 4.30 pm till 7.30 pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your MainStay Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.