“Pleasant Experience”

Ranked #22 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Lenexa, Kansas
“Pleasant Experience”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

This is now Mainstay Suites.

I stayed in a ground floor suite near the office. No problems noted except for the sidewalks are puddles when it is raining. Quick checkin and checkout. Clean, comfortable, and could see myself staying here for longer periods if necessary. Fully equipped kitchen (stove, microwave, fridge, and dishwasher).

I would stay here again.

Room Tip: All queen beds are on ground floor.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Shreveport, Louisiana
Reviewed February 7, 2012

I'm so impressed. This place has everything, all I needed to bring is myself and my clothes. The staff is terrific. Some very nice folks. Yeap, I'm calling this my home away from home.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Jackson, Mississippi
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Great value! I would stay again. Close to shopping. Quick Check-in. The suite was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was delicious. Staff was courteous and helpful. Custodians were pleasant. Quick Check-out. Overall I truly enjoyed my time at this hotel.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Garland, texas, USA
Reviewed December 26, 2011

Check-In: Quick check-in, in fact, seemed to be the fastest I've ever had.
Room:
+ Room was a suite with a wood burning fireplace. (Did not try to have a fire but it was nice to have the fireplace.)
+ Room was clean and well organized. The remote control for the TV was dead so I had to manually change the channels, but I didn’t spend too much time with the TV anyway.
+ No bedbugs (I am a pest controller so this is something I check).
+ Bed was ok, typical hotel bed, on the hard side. Linens were clean and fresh.
Bathroom: Shower was clean. Overall, the bathroom was excellent.
Food: Breakfast was ok, typical modified continental breakfast, but it was nice to start the day with a free breakfast.
Check-Out: Checkout was fast, no hassles.
Overall Stay: Staff was courteous and accommodating. Price of the room couldn’t be beat. The reservation was made online and was easy to complete. I will stay in this hotel again if the opportunity arises.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed November 26, 2011

This place is now a MainStay Suites. But it is still a dump. The room had an awful smell. The furniture was stained. Large holes in the wall and ceiling were poorly repaired. The lighting was poor. Paint is peeling on the exterior and the area in front of the door to our room was filthy. The security bar for the sliding glass door was broken. I could go on. We asked for a refund and left.

• Stayed November 2011
OKC,Ok
Reviewed August 30, 2011

Checked in here because the closest competition was 30% higher, and it was late in the evening. Was pleasantly surprised. No...it's not the Ritz and could use some updating in the rooms, BUT is very clean and appears very secure and well kept. Grounds are well groomed. Staff is friendly, helpful and accommodating. Room access was quick and easy, we were down stairs. Parking was right outside the room. There are upstairs suites as well. Kitchen had a small but full size refrigerator, microwave, toaster, sink and coffee maker. Had free Wi-Fi and internet connection. I believe the bed was queen size. There was a sofa and 32" TV. I could slightly hear road noise from I-20 prior to going to sleep, but did sleep well. My wife said she did not hear the road noise (My snoring may have covered that up!), and slept soundly also. The breakfast wasscrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits, cereal, fruit, coffee, juice etc. and was very well attended to. We were looking for a convenient location to rest halfway through a long 850 mile journey. It is not far from the casino's and interstate. I would stay here again, but might request a suite a little further from I-20.

Room Tip: Request downstairs suite. Do not request first set of buildings near interstate, second should be fi...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Louisiana
Reviewed September 7, 2010

Visited the area with mother in law and my four children ages 8, 9, 11, & 13. The loft room with two bed/ 2 bath is ideal for us. Plenty of room for the six of us and convenient. Nice breakfast served. This is my second stay here and will stay here again when in the area. It is nice for all of us to be able to fit in one room. Just a short drive to the Boardwalk where we like to spend our time. And convenient to SciPort for a kids day out.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family