“Okay”

Jack Binions Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Jack Binions Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 232 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Traffic Street
The Colony, Texas
“Okay”
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Was hoping to really like this place. Wine is pretty pricey with limited choices, especially for a glass. The pour was good though. The large bread bowl had 4 different breads that were very tastey. I got the crab chowder which would have been great if it was hot. Served luke warm. My husband got the cheese Potatoe soup in a sourdough bowl, which was great and well priced. The Cesar salad was the worse I have ever had. Mostly made up of hard yellow spines with a tasteless watered down dressing. Service was great and the view was nice. Steaks and fish seemed super pricey, but didn't order any main course.

• Visited April 2013

“Best steak in Bossier City”
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

I've ate at both this location and the Las Vegas location. You will not be disappointed at either location.

1 Thank slicksar15
Leander
“Pricey, but love their crab legs.”
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

We had a early Valentine dinner at Binions and the food, service, and atmosphere were excellent. The prices have risen significantly since our last visit- $78 for surf and turf with king crab legs or $99 for the king crab leg entrée. We had appetizers and shared the entree to make it more affordable. Antonio was very helpful and brought it to the table already divided and presented it nicely. We ended up taking some steak back to our room as the appetizers were rather large and we got 8 crab legs. I definitely recommend Binions, but be sure to bring plenty of cash if you do not have casino comps. If they made the entree smaller for less money I would have given then all 5 stars.

Bossier City, Louisiana, United States
“family I had a juicy steak and it melted in my mou”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My visit to Jack Binions Steak House was very awesome. nice waitress. Had a steak that melted in my mouth. I will recommend it to my friends and family.

Visited November 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
“Not bad even at the bar”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

My girlfriend and I took a trip to ShrevBo and did our gambling at the Horseshoe. We foolishly thought we could walk into Binion's Steakhouse with no reservation at 5:30 Saturday night. When we figured out Willie Nelson was in concert, we had no chance. Lucky for us, we could get a limited menu at the bar. Luckily, no smoking in the bar, as both of us were fighting a cold. Iceberg wedge was pretty average, but the steak Oscar (the filet had a little creamy sauce with some lump crabmeat), with asparagus and au gratin potatoes was excellent. We asked for medium rare and it came out closer to medium, but the taste was fantastic. Steak almost soft enough to not need a knife. Again, the choices here at the bar are limited on the entrees but it didn't matter. We will certainly eat there again.

• Visited January 2013