“Great food”

Cuisines: Italian
Gilmer, Texas
“Great food”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Not a bad price to feed our whole family and the food was great. The staff was very helpful and the place was clean.

Visited July 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Great food, service and selection!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My husband and I split a Stromboli and Calzone, we were both please with both of our selections. The marinara sauce is really great, and garlic bread better than most Italian place I have been recently. Very satisfied with our decision for lunch today.

• Visited June 2013
South Dakota
“Average Pizza”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Ordered a couple slices of pizza - One Cheese. One Pepperoni. Pizza was premade and they put the slices back in the oven to reheat. My slices were barely warm. Pizza was OK but nothing rave about. Dough, Sauce, and Cheese were all average. I was expecting a NYC Pizza flavor based on the slice style. It probably would taste better if it was made to order and hot out of the oven. Pizza I bought from Sam’s Club was much better in my opinion and I could have bought a whole Pizza from Sam’s for what I paid for 2 slices and a drink.

• Visited June 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Local food on the boardwalk!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We ended up on the boardwalk by accident, and were disappointed at the number of chain-food restaurants. Then we found Pietros, and were surprised to find it is a local Louisiana option! (who knew they made great Italian food in Louisiana??) We were treated so well, and even though the restaurant was very busy the servers somehow managed to make us feel like we were the only customers. Everything was well prepared and reasonably priced, and eating outside on the boardwalk made it even better. We were talking with one server who told us how much she enjoyed working there (without our prompting), that the family treats the employees very well. That translates to a fantastic guest experience!

• Visited May 2013
Dover, Pennsylvania
“Good Food, Great View”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Ate here while in the area visiting family. It was a cute restaurant that sits right along the water on the Boardwalk. They have outside seating as well as indoor seating. You can go up to the counter and see all the food available and pick what you'd like and they heat it up for you. I decided to try the pasta with alfredo sauce. It was good and a large portion for the $5.99 they charged. We also had the cheese pizza it was delicious. A great find and a must visit if you love Italian food.

• Visited March 2013