“a dump” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Carpet Inn Bossier City

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bossier City
Red Carpet Inn Bossier City
Ranked #19 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
A TripAdvisor Member
“a dump”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2003

reserved the room through the internet.the pictures of the room and the pool was misleading.the room had numerous holes in the wall that were stuffed with toilet paper!! the room was dirty and the a/c was running full blast and the room was hot.we ate our first night rate and left shortly after checking in. i wouldn't feel safe staying at this rundown hotel.

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Couples
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2003

I was thoroughly disappointed in the Red Carpet Inn. I made reservations on Tuesday, February 11. I called back on Friday, February 14 to let them know I would be there but it would be after 6pm so I needed to guarantee it with a credit card. No problem, they took my credit card over the phone. I get to Bossier City at 8:20 on Friday night and they have to reservation for me and don't know what happened to the credit card number I left. The lady working the office acted like I had lost my mind and had never called to make the reservation or confirm it, she was rude and not a lot of help. They did have a room left, not what I had booked but a room anyway, and on Valentines I figured it was my best bet. I took the room assuming it was clean and ready for guests. After paying for the room in getting moved in I notice the bathroom had not been cleaned and there were no towels. The person working the desk said we could get towels after the maid came in. Gee, thanks.I don't ask for a whole lot in a hotel when I go to gamble, I won't be in there but just long enough to shower and catch a little shut eye. Had I wanted more I would have booked a more expensive room somewhere else, but we had stayed there in March of 2002 and it was not bad at all, I would have rated it very well, but in the last year it has gone down hill something awful.

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member