“Service great- salmon over cooked” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ruby Tuesday #4270 - CLOSED

Ruby Tuesday #4270
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Service great- salmon over cooked”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

Was very pleased with the service and the salad bar- salmon was a big disappointment this trip. I ordered broccoli with the meal and it was a small portion, not very tasty.

Bossier City, Louisiana, United States
“They are Consistent on two things”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

The first thing I can count on is my favorite meal the hickory burbon salmon being delicious every time!! Unfortunately the other thing I can count on is the service being TERRIBLE! Every time I have ate at this place I have dealt with the same level of service. There are too many places with good food and good service for me to continue spending almost $20 on this one meal. The other thing I noticed today was unless I was walking on carpet, my shoes were making that sticky sound on the floor and my table really didn't look very clean.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
“Disappointed in the service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

While we have eaten here in the past, we were disappointed in the service that we received the last few visits. In speaking with the lady that seated us, they are having employee shortage issues. While we tried to be understanding, we were not checked on and had to waive our waitress down a few times. I truly hope that this improves as their menu selections have improved and overall value for what you receive is very good. We will give them some time and try them again. Stay tuned....

Visited February 2013
Bossier City, Louisiana
“Very good salad bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

I enjoy the salad bar and the turkey burger every week. better salad bar than any other place in bossier.

Benton, Louisiana
“Do you know why you never have to wait for a table at Ruby Tuesday?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

It used to be because the service was so bad. Every time we'd go to Ruby Tuesday we'd complain about the service and vow not to come back, but I loved the salad bar and the vegetable sides - especially the roasted spaghetti squash -- so we kept going. But the last several visits, the quality of the food has deteriorated as well. The sugar snap peas were boiled to a tasteless mush, the salad bar would frequently be missing some of my favorite ingredients, etc. We went last night and even the spaghetti squash was a watery lump of tastelessness. I think I'm finally done with you, Ruby Tuesday. Guess I'll have to wait in line at Olive Garden. At least I can count on a good salad there.

• Visited August 2012