“Real Deal Mexican”

Pollo Regio
Ranked #119 of 238 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Not much for the atmosphere but if you come to eat good Mexican food than Pollo Regio is the place. Friendly help at the counter, a good variety of sauce choices, and fast service. It is nice to have a good Mexican place near home and close to work. If you are a one that likes a local place and good Mexican than Pollo Regio should be on your list.

Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

This is my husbands favorite place to eat. Him being hispanic, hes loves to eat here because its authentic and not that "tex-mex mess"as he says. :) The food is great, always freash and a good price for the amount you receive (their hamburgers are HUGE). My favorite thing is their green creamy salsa, it tastes good on everything! Wish they had this restaurant chain in every town.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Excellent food, very polite staff. Make sure you are hungry because you will want to try several things on their menu. Our children even enjoyed it, which they don't care for spicey food very much. I have spent considerable time in SoCal, AZ & Texas & Regio's is at the top of the list for me in "fast food" for this kind of category. Few places touch them here both in speed of service & price of their menu. If they had a large dining room, I could see this becoming a very strong competitor to Nicky's & Trejo's.

Don't be afraid to order something to go, they make sure you have plenty of sides to take with you without even asking. This is our 7th or 8th time visting them in the evening & I have ordered lunch to go wth them about a dozen times myself during the day. Food was about 7-10 minutes n average, which considering it is fresh & steaming hot is excellent in my eyes.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

We were lured into this new fast food Mexican spot by the aroma wafting in the air outside and we were not disappointed! Delicious, tender, tasty grilled chicken and tasty sides. Love the salsa bar!

Reviewed May 6, 2012

This is the best taco stand around! Everything on the menu is great! I have to have it at least once per week! You won't be sorry! Be sure to try their special sauces.